• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
xMikeyx1026

I truly miss this game.

Tittle says it all. I search for 15-30 mins on PC and never find people. Do people still play this?

Its felt like I haven't played forever. we should orgineze a game day.

Join me on PSN! I'm available over the weekends, Saturdays typically mostly.

ID: dudy35

if anyone want a pc copie I have an extra one

For real? I'll take it!

if anyone want a pc copie I have an extra one

for real? i'll take it!

Ok, its not a code though, i have to send it thought steam so i have to friend you on it first

Zacal I'll play you sometime. I'm on steam.
sound like fun definetly have to do it some time. ill try to get on at 11pm

just played the rock god. great guy, very good! can't wait to play you again, I'm way to dam rusty!! anyone else on pc i'd love to play you too! msg here or on steam.

gt: xmikeyx1026

Yeah, definitely good games; we gotta play more often. I unfortunately am not used to playing on PC; it doesn't feel like playing unless the controller is vibrating. I feel the game is also so slow; and the animation looks somewhat different. I'm pretty sure we can have battles with better performances on PS3.

Yeah, definitely Cool games and we gotta play more often! unfortunately i'm not used to pc, it doesn't feel like playing unless the controller is vibrating! and i'm pretty sure we can have some battles with totally better performances on ps3!
you did pretty well against me, of course I'm not the best at multi player. But it would be fun with more people.

We all should play more often :)

Great last game on pleasure gardens there!! Hope to do it again tomorrow! If anyone else would like to join us just give us a message.

I rarely go online (not that good at the online component, really), but play it through offline at least once a year. After Lemmy's passing I'm playing through it again and putting his head up on mount rockmore this time around.

Now, if BL had a bitchin car racing multiplayer (use the world and the beacons like when racing against fletus) and a few car models that can be made to look unique (blind packs for wicked parts or paintjobs!), that would be exciting. An idea for BL2 maybe?

Am I the only one who has the X360 version? I'm dying for other people to play with, and I'm available to play pretty much any time, any day.

My GT: KittyMama33

Thanks.

@Rain Woman

If you'd like to know, I'm also an Xbox 360 as well. My Gamer tag is XShadowOfMetalX if you like to face me. I'm one of the longest Xbox 360 players that stills plays.

Thanks, XShadowOfMetalX. Could we possibly set up a time to have a match? As I type this, I'm sitting waiting while the console tries to find opponents for me. It'd be great to actually play with someone...ANYONE.

Thanks, XShadowOfMetalX. Could we possibly set up a time to have a match? As I type this, I'm sitting waiting while the console tries to find opponents for me. It'd be great to actually play with someone...ANYONE.

While I am on vacation at this moment, however, you can send me a friend request for the time being and I will get back to you as soon as I get home, which will be two weeks from now.

I honestly miss the game too, wish it'll be backwards compatibility. I still play campaign once in a while ,always on brutal. No one is ever online much