Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
donk

2HB claw?

Does anyone else think that the 2-headed baby icon's right arm (our left) looks almost like a claw at first glance? I know that after looking closely, that it is the arm in the unitard that makes the shape, but i think it's amusing :}

I think he means that the arm and the armpit combined could resemble a two-fingered hand, or a claw. Looks more like a fin, though, which would explain their "legs."

Call it a hunch, but I think the double-headed baby represents both your need to be pampered and loved along with an unfulfilled sense of a worthwhile childhood. Or you just have a predilection for nature's cute little slip-ups. But anyway, rorschach tests are so the gateway to the soul.

Call it a hunch, but I think the double-headed baby represents both your need to be pampered and loved along with an unfulfilled sense of a worthwhile childhood. Or you just have a predilection for nature's cute little slip-ups.

I think it's just a two-headed baby.

An extremely weird looking two-headed baby.
I assure you that this two-headed baby of Double Fine is much more "normal" looking than what you'd find via searching images for "two-headed baby" on Google.

I see.

Also, your avatar is ever so slightly creepy now.

Lol. Yeah, I'll have to see if I can find a more enthusiastic looking pic of Max somewhere. The creepyness is just temporary until then.

Alright then. Oh and congrats on 500 posts, your Royal Flushness.
Thanks.

*holds up plunger like a royal staff*

Sign in to follow this