• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Dorfus

Android version issues on x86 CPUs

Hello you all. I recently bought the Humble Bundle PC & Mobile 12 and I have a Asus Zenfone 5 (Intel Z2560 1,6 Ghz, 2 GB RAM and PowerVR SGX 544MP2 GPU). I downloaded the PowerVR apk and even so, the game runs awfully, in a very slow frame rate (and the loading times take ages). So, I believe it's a matter of optimization for x86 processors, I'm right? You guys have any plans to include support for Intel CPUs?

Thanks in advance,

I have same problem with same hardware.

By the way, how to save my game progress?

Assuming it's like the other versions, the game will save automatically at certain points and you can go to call boxes in game to try to call the police to save the game manually.

Apparently Double Fine don't care much to support us... we don't get an answer here or even by e-mail (which I've sent before posting here).

:-(