so guys i was reading "the scarlet letter" and i realize that the people who say it's a hard read are probably all whiny 13 year olds because it ain't that bad. so's i was just chugging along with it, what with the puritans this and sin that and all those sexy commas, and you best believe i noticed that shakespeare reference like it ain't no thang but then i came up on this big ol' word and i was like "dayuuuuuum gurl that word is phat." nathaniel hawthorne, bitch, don't be tellin' me that you just knew that word off the top of your head, i know it's all 1850 and you's a smart muthafugga but you's be trippin if you thank i don't know you was gettin' awwwwl up in that thesaurus, gurl. mmmmph. thine deportment be ignominious. the rest of the book was aight and i was all appreciatin' the duality of man and the bondage of sin and how's a thottie with a name like "Hester" could have such a fine "A," if you know whatta mean. *raises an eyebrow whilst lowering the other* <- it's a metaphor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so guys i was reading "the scarlet letter" and i realize that the people who say it's a hard read are probably all whiny 13 year olds because it ain't that bad. so's i was just chugging along with it, what with the puritans this and sin that and all those sexy commas, and you best believe i noticed that shakespeare reference like it ain't no thang but then i came up on this big ol' word and i was like "dayuuuuuum gurl that word is phat." nathaniel hawthorne, bitch, don't be tellin' me that you just knew that word off the top of your head, i know it's all 1850 and you's a smart muthafugga but you's be trippin if you thank i don't know you was gettin' awwwwl up in that thesaurus, gurl. mmmmph. thine deportment be ignominious. the rest of the book was aight and i was all appreciatin' the duality of man and the bondage of sin and how's a thottie with a name like "Hester" could have such a fine "A," if you know whatta mean. *raises an eyebrow whilst lowering the other* <- it's a metaphor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot, are you secretly the guy from thug notes?