Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ClapBedon

PhD student seeking to talk to you!

+1

Whether you care or stopped caring at all about this project, I heartily recommend that you have a chat with ClapBedon.

I also chatted with ClapBedon awhile ago and had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the finished project and I'm happy to have participated :)

after initially being slightly suspicious of the invite for an interview, this thread made me realise it was legit, so i agreed to the interview, it was fun and nice to chat about the subject of crowdfunding and doublefine.

if you are asked to be interviewed go ahead and do it it was fun, and not a scam or anything weird, plus you will be helping out another human being by just chatting, or if you want to do it but have not been asked i was told that posting here about wanting to do it will get a response. so why not

Just finished my interview and had an amazing time. I'm a big lurker, I don't post a lot, but I care a lot about DFA. It was nice to talk about my experiences. And we even hit on what crowdfunding is, how it's changed over the course of DFA, and what it might become. I had a real blast - I can't wait to see what comes from it!

I suggested a few other people get in touch with Clap, so we'll see if any others do!

Smiles

Thanks again everyone for your support :)

@Smiles: Great! I'm still trying to talk to as many people as I can until the end of the month (more or less), so that'll definitely help with a final push!

@nmalinoski: Sure! A lot of people asked to see what I am working on, so I though I would simply share it over here. But don't hold your breath, as I have got many months of work ahead of me. I think I can realistically aim for a presentable draft by the end of the year, or early next year.

Sign in to follow this