Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OANST

You Crushed My Heart, Double Fine

Having just discovered on Monday that my fiance is pregnant, I went to the Double Fine store yesterday, overwhelmed with joy, and a desire to see my precious baby decked out in the Mr. Pokeylope onesie. But what did I find? Nothing. It's gone! How will my baby survive the harsh realities of this world without the protection of a big booty loving turtle on its clothing! It won't. That's how. Everything is ruined. Thanks, Obama. Wait. Who was I mad at? Oh, yeah. Thanks, Double Fine. Thanks a lot.

But seriously, if anyone knows a way that I could get my hands on one of these, I would be a happy daddy.

[del]And I want one of those Double Fine mugs![/del]

I have a baby, too, and it wants to drink its formula out of a Double Fine mug! It has very good motor skills for an infant!

I was just cleaning my Double Fine mug yesterday...

Smiles

I'm comin' fo dat mug.

*gun strapping montage*

Let me see if they still exist somewhere :)

Whats uhh.. the largest... uhh... size they come in? No reason.

Double Fine's own Adult Baby Herman.

Let me see if they still exist somewhere :)

Thank you! No expectations, but if you did find one, I would be ecstatic!

What's funny is that my first daughter was too old for it by the time they came into the store, years ago, and now they're no longer available. It's as if you guys are making products available within the parameters of when I'M NOT HAVING A BABY!

So by the sound of things, they are indeed sold out. :(

I'm going to see if i can find the artwork though, perhaps we can do something to save the day somehow.

Wish me luck.

That would be amazing! Thank you for trying!

Edit: Apparently, I get to be a special case for all new Community Managers at Double Fine. One of Chris Remo's first actions as Community Manager was to fly me from Michigan to your studio to show me The Cave at the press event. Still one of the best memories of my life! Proposing to my future wife in an elevator after hitting the stop button is a close second, I think. Shhhh. Don't tell her. She'll destroy me.

Sign in to follow this