Sign in to follow this  
GillianSeed79

Moving really soon, how do get I backer rewards sent to my new address?

Me and my girlfriend are going to be moving to a new apartment building by May 1. My current address is the one I used for all of my backer rewards stuff. I backed it at the $100 tier, meaning I'm supposed to get rewards mailed to me. We are putting the rental application in on Tuesday and that usually takes like two weeks for it be processed before we can move in. The problem is I'm not going to know what the apartment number/address is until mid-April at the earliest and the game comes out on April 28. We are going to move sometime between the last week of April and May 1. How do I go about getting my backer rewards shipped to my new address if I don't know it yet and I may not know it until the game ships? I'm debating on just driving by my old apartment everyday to see if there's a package out front.

I also moved recently and want to make sure that I can have my backer rewards sent to the proper address (also $100 tier). Who can I get in touch with?

Before we send out any more DFA rewards, we'll do another address survey, so fear not!

in fact we'll do one every time we ship a thing.

Nothing physical is shipping until after the game ships

The $100 tier physical box is most likely to be shipped around fall this year, mainly as we need to wait for the documentary to wrap before we then make it into a disc version.

The art book is now in production but is going to take a while also.

Email Support@doublefine.com with your the following info:

Original email that you signed up to the campaign with (either on kickstarter when you funded or the slacker backer website.)

Name

New address

We'll update it once you do so. I believe there's a plan to send out a survey to update it, but this is what you can do now to salve your worry.

Edit: Damn your speed spaff!

No worries, folks! There's no need to update the address for your existing order.

All eligible backers will be required to provide their mailing address again before their game/documentary box will ship. The addresses in our DFA order database are about 3 years old now, so many of them have likely changed. When your merch is ready to ship, we'll send you a brand new survey that will issue you a brand new order number. We will not use the address from your existing order number to ship any of the remaining DFA backer rewards.

If you'd still like to update your existing order's address information, feel free to email orders@fangamer.com (but you'll have to provide it again anyway once the new surveys are sent out). Please let me know if you've got any other questions!

This reminds me of that it would be nice if fangamer's "final" work could be covered in the docu too. It's nice to see how the physical part is involved as well. Ne richtige Maus halt, von A bis Z.

Sign in to follow this