Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
oleshikaru

Ye old animators corner - Ole

Hey, is it ok to post stuff that is not only Double fine? since this area of the forums is called Fan art.

Lets hope so, because here I go! :P (Also, im fairly new to posting on this forum. been a backer of broken age for a while now)

Some "famous" characters first, and then whatever else I have done in my spare time or at work (that I can show)

tumblr_nm4uzjH5iV1snbqsbo1_1280.gif

tumblr_nk56juu1mv1snbqsbo1_1280.gif

tumblr_nhk2foBDZL1snbqsbo1_1280.gif

tumblr_ngldzlGEMJ1snbqsbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mue6guhAYA1snbqsbo1_400.gif

tumblr_mky1zrIBmt1snbqsbo1_250.gif

Thats it for now I guess.

I'm guessing that as this Fan Art board is in the "Let's Talk About Double Fine" board, that it should only be DF or DF-related (eg Full Throttle) fan art, and that your thread should go in the "Self-Promotion" thread on the "Topics from the Universe Outside of Double Fine" board.

However, I'm not a mod or admin so I am just guessing, and in the meantime I'll say that your animations are very impressive!

Ah I see. I think youre right about that.

And thank you very much :) (maybe its possible for a mod to move this thread?)

Thanks a lot! :) I had in mind to animate Marek from Broken Age because of the episode where they recorded the voices. either that or animate the DF logo flying in or something like that. Maybe that would bring this thread onto the track of the over all theme of the forum! hehe.

These are fantastic! Very fluent. Great work with these, looking forward to seeing more from you.

thanks a lot scrawffler! :)

I guess i can post some more stuff while the newer things are still in the making hehe

tumblr_n53w23hmdE1snbqsbo1_1280.gif

tumblr_n17m7pxH1t1snbqsbo1_1280.gif

tumblr_mkvowaIR691snbqsbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkvxpiC1VT1snbqsbo1_1280.gif

Ah, I see. You could've fooled me though - you could have said you'd worked for Disney and I'd have believed you!

hah I wish i could have worked at disney in the 2d era.

Thanks Oliver! :)

Got some new stuff on the way. possibly in a week or so. all depends on how it goes.

Ah I see. I think youre right about that.

And thank you very much :) (maybe its possible for a mod to move this thread?)

I moved it to the Universe outside of Double Fine forum. I didn't merge it with the promote your work thread, as I think it's probably general enough of a thread to exist on it's own.

Great work by the way. You really have a knack for capturing the traditional hand drawn cel animation style. :)

Sign in to follow this