Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Leroy Octopus

What's the first game you ever played?

Okay, as a kid. I can live with that. I've always loved the Kirby series. I also played some old LOZ games. I didn't have any platform systems at the time, so I played all my games on a GBC. A few years after, I got an SP (I still don't know what that stands for.). I didn't really get into Pokemon until Pokemon Emerald came out. I was ten-ish at the time.

i used to love playing quarter back club 99 when i was 7 or so. i never knew how to play it though, so i would always run the quarter back up the middle lol.

Mario Paint! Haha.

Remember? With the mouse?!

MEMORIES!!!

i used to love playing quarter back club 99 when i was 7 or so. i never knew how to play it though, so i would always run the quarter back up the middle lol.
Wait, that's not how you play football? %-P

Wait, that's not how you play football? %-P

Tripz makes a good point, seems like that's what football boils down to in the end. Oh well I prefer baseball *prepares for baseball is boring comments*

i like football and boxing.

i kinda floated away from boxing though.

ill probably join back up and see if i can go to the next tournament.

I've actually got a decent grasp of football for someone that never played. A couple generations ago, I'm related to this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greasy_Neale

It dosen't say there, but he won a world series for the Cincinatti Reds, and I think he was the first coach to use the 'T' formation, but I'm not sure about the last one.

I'm more into faster-paced sports, Ultimate, Basketball and Lacrosse especially. I've already argued my points with scarecrow.

Yeah I can actually watch basketball. Extreme sports too. There's not as much standing around as baseball and football.

Yeah I can actually watch basketball. Extreme sports too. There's not as much standing around as baseball and football.

>.< i dont like when people diss my sport sorry. to each their own.

ill tell you that football is alot more than standing around. i know by experience. and that you have to have lots of dedication.

Well I didn't say playing it was easy. It's just boring to watch people run for ten seconds then stop for two minutes then run for another ten seconds.

Sign in to follow this