Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

What lovely names these new members have

I'm the real AssButt, people. I'll have you know, I find this thread spectacularly amusing.

Also, it is not my real name....or is it? Yes. I mean, no.

I'll won't be calling anyone Jesus, I'm afraid. Get back to me once you've risen from the dead after three days.

As for "sugar butt"; well, that's just disgusting.

yes it is. so please dont call me sugar butt. as i am freaked out by hot calling me that as it is.

I want to be called "sexy jesus". Also, there is one user who i know who has a very un-inspired username. Trogdor the Burninator. COME ON!

I want to be called "sexy jesus". Also, there is one user who i know who has a very un-inspired username. Trogdor the Burninator. COME ON!

thats similar to hot's old username "hot christ".

klint didnt like that too much.

nothing at all... o.O

I should just point out that it's not very welcoming to our new DFAF members to have a thread specifically intended to ridicule them, by name, for their choice of username -- which, realistically, has absolutely no bearing on what happens here.

If you want people to get involved here, this is most definitely not the way to do it.

I'm sorry. I wasn't intending to ridicule anyone, I simply wanted to point out a trend in names leaning toward the less savory. I was including those as examples, not picking on those individual people.

nothing at all... o.O

I should just point out that it's not very welcoming to our new DFAF members to have a thread specifically intended to ridicule them, by name, for their choice of username -- which, realistically, has absolutely no bearing on what happens here.

If you want people to get involved here, this is most definitely not the way to do it.

I'm sorry. I wasn't intending to ridicule anyone, I simply wanted to point out a trend in names leaning toward the less savory. I was including those as examples, not picking on those individual people.

You should feel very ashamed of yourself. You've hurt my feelings terribly, you know.

lol, this thread has gotten much better since this morning. Code AssButt Echo approves. ;)

AssButt, fingerjustice, et al., welcome to DFAF.

Apple, your avatar is creepy as hell. I love it, lol.

I'm glad this thread has gotten nicer, otherwise through our decadence we might awaken Info Cow, Action Shark, Klint and Tim Schafer (and any other mods that I've missed) who wilt smite with holy fire.

I'm glad this thread has gotten nicer, otherwise through our decadence we might awaken Info Cow, Action Shark, Klint and Tim Schafer (and any other mods that I've missed) who wilt smite with holy fire.

True that. They totally wouldst.

i love our mods. they are nice. and it just adds to it that they are making a rocking cool game.

I don't think Klint is Action Shark. Although that would be a pretty badass superhero alter ego.

But yes, ditto that, zee.

I was going to say something about the ninja Honest Abe...

Sign in to follow this