Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

What lovely names these new members have

augh. so, so close.

Go back, create a new account, spell it right. At which point I will probably hug you, mysterious ninja president.

The thing I've noticed the most about these new members is that they generally don't know how to capitalize their usernames :)

(I'm not insulting anyone with uncapped names, now! Don't take it the wrong way.

Mostly I'm just curious to know exactly why you don't, lol)

The thing I've noticed the most about these new members is that they generally don't know how to capitalize their usernames :)

(I'm not insulting anyone with uncapped names, now! Don't take it the wrong way.

Mostly I'm just curious to know exactly why you don't, lol)

I don't cap because i've had the alias "zeeman645" for the longest time, and its never been capped. (because i was a child when i made the name) so i never do capitalize it. i do it on purpose.

This thread is hilarious! I just wish I could change my username to something else... I used this name in the 6th grade and it caught on so I've used it since, but it just doesn't suit this awesome forum.

Here's a tip: Don't spam in your signature or you will make so many enemies that you wont be able to stand the hatestorm.

Sigh... I really do wish we could have some moderators crack down on the spam accounts being created. I swear we've already have had over 1000 made in the last week, and they're all spam accounts :

Yeah and this new spammer only posts in dead threads and already has 20 freaking posts. That is way too many for an unchecked spammer.

This is why I miss Klint. He was super quick to crack down on reported posts and quickly deleted and banned them. No offence, Ozuri, but I really think you need to start cracking down on the forum spammers. Or at least hire some "janitors" that can clean up threads and ban spam accounts.

Kinda cool to see these old threads resurfacing though. I had a good chuckle over this one.

I mostly check the forums for the games that are out or coming out but you guys can send me a PM with the spammers post and I can take care of it.

Sign in to follow this