Sign in to follow this  
Mataway

My books are falling down

It would be so lovely if there was a stately Dogan bookend to hold them up. Maybe even two. Or perhaps the head of Ford Cruller. Maybe even just a Psychonauts styled brain. The possibilities are endless.

Bronze is always classy.

Pff, bronze? I'd rather get a pure gold bookend, encrusted with various ridiculously overpriced jewels. Sure I'd never be able to afford it, but it would be sweet nonetheless.

One side should be two-headed baby with the strong man and the other side should be the astronaut, knight, and naked ogre. Now THAT would be a Double Fine bookend!

-OR-

Raz shooting a Psi blast towards the books on one end and a Censor running toward him on the other side.

It's sad that the shop-forum is closed :b ...

Because of that, this is very much off-topic =b

I make mine into a fort for hiding in....

No, no, I kid. But that would still be awsome....

Or one end can be the body while the other is a severed head.
-OR-

One end could be the brain-tank and the other could be Dr. Loboto with Dogan on the surgery table with his head opened and without a brain!

Ahoy! What about on one side, Raz and his Day (Raz pre-promotion, goggles, etc) and maybe one of the squirrels or some such piece of flavor, with a little background something to actually hold the book up (that dream carnival wagon thing, maybe?). On the other side, Sasha, Milla, and the general-dude whose name I just forgot, maybe in front of Sasha's dream-machine thing, the name of which I have also forgotten. What were we talking about?

What's funny is I just finished playing through it again a few weeks ago. Am I embarassed? No, of course I'm not embarassed! There's so much goodness in that game, it's easy for a little to spill out when you carry it around. Splash!