Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Solospieler

HYPE

Alright. Can we please generate some hype now (clapping, stomping, cheering) since the game is being released in 7days?

Edit: Why is my thread closed?

yay yay

yciX2meIkXI

Edit: Yes! Why is your thread closed? DF don't want people talking about being excited? (or being slightly sarcastic about being excited in my case)

All I can think is that it was a mistake, because it makes no sense.

Kinda related, but does anyone remember when we should be seeing the next documentary ep? Will it be with the launch or a while after the launch or right before the launch or ...

The plan is launch day unless something goes wrong. It will cover up until the game going gold. One episode will follow about the post release period and wrap up. And then were done.

The plan is launch day unless something goes wrong. It will cover up until the game going gold. One episode will follow about the post release period and wrap up.

Thank you kindly.

And then we're done.

:((( I've enjoyed being a part of this community here. DF will need to announce/kickstart another similar game to keep their fans engaged.

I have no idea why this thread was closed, so I've reactivated it!

It was maybe locked by accident, but if not then one of the moderation team felt the need to do so, and they can come and close it and explain why :)

IT'S COMING SOON!!

UJjzKdC.gif

I felt a great disturbance in the force.

After the hype is before the hype: Is it possible that DF teams up with Ron Gilbert for creating a new Monkey Island game? (And Peter Chan)

Right now it is more like a slow boil for me, and I like it.

Smiles

UJjzKdC.gif

Nice gif!

I hope evil bread-stick-hat-lady gets her comeuppance! X(

She'll be sentenced to an eternity of working at Fazoli's where she'll have to give away her breadsticks for free to people waiting in line!

#horror #justice

Why would you come here to spoil a perfectly pleasant thread created for the purpose of people being excited for act 2?

Ahem.

Anyway...

I haven't posted tooo much on the BA forums lately but it's only because over the 3 years I feel like everything's been said, at least until we have a whole bunch of new stuff to talk about in a few days. I want it to be known though that I've been counting the days, and am greatly looking forward to what now will be Monday! Very excited indeed!

I thought all the signed posters were shipped out at the same time as the unsigned ones? (I'm only a $100 backer, so I'm not totally sure of this.)

Well I'm really hyped! Often with games you waited for a long time, you're not that inclined to play them when they finally arrived, but Broken Age is one I'm really eager to play as soon as it's available - a relaxing game that seems awesome, that will give us the answer to the cliffhanger in Act 1.

Gimme it, and gimme it now!

The new trailer makes me super hyped. The few shots we see of Act 2 look really intriguing!

Just 10 hours away now...

That soon? I fail at time zone conversion. I shall leave Steam running while I'm at work...hopefully it will update for me!

Edit: almost screwed that up.

Step 1: reinstall Broken Age on Steam!

Step 2: hope that it updates to include Act 2 automagically!

Step 3: ???

Step 4: WHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOPWHOOP (\/)o,,,o(\/)

Not for me! I have to go to sleep, get up, and spend all day at work before I get to dive into Act 2. It's okay though. I'll survive.

Tomorrow at work promises to be blissfully busy, so it's my hope it flies by without me even being able to do much checking of this forum, and then as soon as I get home in... ooh, about 18 hours from now, I'll be ready to play it for the entire rest of the evening.

If I'd known about this early release soon enough, I guess I would have planned the day off.

Will it release on Steam at the right time? Don't they usually need to wait for 9am Pacific time for some guy to do it manually?

Suspense!

I probably won't play it until next weekend, but nonetheless look forward to it.

Smiles

I'm sorry to be "that guy" (I think this info is available somewhere but I forget where) but can someone tell me if saves will carry over? I was thinking of playing Part 1 now and then Part 2 when it drops, but will I just have to replay all over again?

Tim said in a few different interviews that saves carry over.

Also... Less than an hour! :D

Thanks! And hurray for adventure!

Sign in to follow this