When will you play ACT 2?

When will you play BROKEN AGE?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. When will you play BROKEN AGE?

• Immediately
    • The first break I get
    • I’ll wait for update/s
    • I’m not sure

With Two-And-A-Half-Hours-To-Go before codes are sent out, when are people planning to play BROKEN AGE?

Last time, I waited for the first update to hit

I was spooked by bugs and always get anxious about hitting a puzzle I can't solve because of a glitch in ANY point-and-click.

But I'm playing as soon as I get my hands on that code.

Anyone planning on waiting on purpose?

Can't. Wait.

Sounds like backers get early access, but it'll be in the middle of the night and some of us old people have to wake up for work in the morning. Therefore I'll probably play it when everybody else gets it. =P

I don't think I have the energy to play much tonight, but I'll try to start Act 2 then play it more tomorrow.

I voted for "The first break I get" since I have to take care of a lot of organizational stuff at the moment. But the truth is also that I have to wait for a friend to have time since we plan to play Act 2 together. But he has to finish Act 1 first, too. Which he will do at my computer. Hopefully he won't leave me hanging. ;)

Didn't play Act 1 because no point in playing a half-game. As for playing the whole thing now, well, it'll happen eventually. :)

Probably never ... didn't get a key.

You should have received a Humble URL by email for backing the campaign in January last year. If you didn't get it, you can get it re-sent by submitting the email address registered with your Kickstarter account in the Humble Order Resender:

https://www.humblebundle.com/resender

Just started to replay Act 1, and will take my time with this. After three years, I feel no need to rush through it in less then a day like so many others seem to do. I remember playing Monkey Island 1 and Grim Fandango over several weeks, so I hope to do the same with this.

I wonder how much of the annoyance over some of the puzzles are caused by impatience.

"Adventure games are to be savoured like a fine meal, not eaten like junk food" - Ron Gilbert.

Sign in to follow this