Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nhuven

I didn't get my email with the code

When I launched Steam it said it needed to verify my email address, so maybe that's why I didn't get my email. How do i get them to resend it?

Codes are going out now, lots are being sent and it takes some time, so don't panic!

if you don't get one by 1am eastern then mail support@doublefine.com!

Slacker backer here. Still haven't received a code. Seems like most everyone else has at this point.

Try checking your junk mail. Mine went into their saying it could be unsafe, despite all my other humble emails going into my normal inbox.

Did anyone backing through the Humble Double Fine Bundle get their key? Because I haven't...

I haven't either. Sent a second email off to the support address - hopefully I'll get an answer soon.

Is this my curse for living in Canada?

Nothing here either. I backed through KS in 2012, checked all possible mail addresses, all spam folders. Are codes still being sent out?

Has anyone received a response from support yet? I sent an e-mail about this around 12 am PST.

Has anyone received a response from support yet? I sent an e-mail about this around 12 am PST.

Haven't received a response either. It's unfortunate.

any of the slacker backers get the code in email ? i havent and i checked the humble bundle too nothing there

Some of us apparently have. It's kinda disappointing that it turned out this way.

any of the slacker backers get the code in email ? i havent and i checked the humble bundle too nothing there

My girlfriend did; I didn't. It looks like it's not only slacker backers who are missing e-mails though (judging by this thread).

My girlfriend did; I didn't. It looks like it's not only slacker backers who are missing e-mails though (judging by this thread).

Part of me expected this, I suppose.

On a more optimistic note, congrats to your girlfriend for getting to play the beta!

Yeah, it's kind of a bum out. I'm honestly not expecting it to get fixed before the official release date at this point. I just hope that I don't run into any further issues trying to play it tomorrow.

Yeah, it's kind of a bum out. I'm honestly not expecting it to get fixed before the official release date at this point. I just hope that I don't run into any further issues trying to play it tomorrow.

Same.

Codes are going out now, lots are being sent and it takes some time, so don't panic!

if you don't get one by 1am eastern then mail support@doublefine.com!

I sent an email out last night. Should I have gotten a response by now? I'm really excited to play it!

Just got mine! It looks like they're getting around to answering support e-mails.

Thanks DF!

Sign in to follow this