Sign in to follow this  
lamptastic

Google play store version

Currently says only 1 download. (Uk) I'm going to be number 2 when it finishes? How can this be?

I checked an hour or two ago and didn't see it. Now I do. Still, I'll probably wait for a discount. Don't feel right now like adding $10 to my pledge. I waited 3 years, might as well wait a little longer.

And why is there permission for in-app purchases? What is DF selling in the game?

(Just for context, I purchased Shadowrun Returns for $10 when it was first released, and it dropped to $7 a few days later. Now it's $3. And because of technical issues I need to restart it. So I'd rather not be an early adopter this time.)

As far as I know, the number of downloads displayed in the Google Play store is only updated once a day, and is only updated at certain intervals, like 1, 5, 10 and so on. The game just went live for Android today, so I'm guessing those 1 to 4 downloads that "1" implies must have been made for testing purposes before it was publicly available.

There are no in-app purchases, so that's weird. We're looking into it.

And yep, the only downloads before today were tester accounts. Here's hoping it goes way up!

Strange that it's not available for my Galaxy Tab S. Another reason to not buy at launch.

Which Galaxy Tab S do you have? There are a few versions, one of which uses a Mali GPU, which as Vic mentioned in another thread is not supported.

I have the 8.4, and yes, it has a Mali T628 MP6 GPU. That's a modern GPU though, so I wonder why it's not supported (texture compression issue?). Hopefully this will get resolved soon.

Sign in to follow this