Sign in to follow this  
j-man

Act 2 soundtrack with more tracks?

Just wondering if the soundtrack download from the Humble Bundle page will be updated with new tracks from act 2, now that it's been released?

The soundtrack that I can download from my "Humble Library" only has 23 tracks, but the one that you can buy from iTunes and Amazon appears to have 30 tracks.

We'll make sure the HB soundtrack is updated right away. Thanks for bringing this up!

We'll make sure the HB soundtrack is updated right away. Thanks for bringing this up!

is there a ETA on when thats gonna happen? I can see that the new track are already available on itunes

Seems to be updated now :-)

Although now the archive (I've only downloaded the MP3 version) contains both the first version of the soundtrack (Act I only) AND the new soundtrack (Acts I & II) which leads to a couple of duplicates. Though it's easy to pick the two apart by looking at the MP3-tags - the old version has "Peter McConnell" as the "artist" tag, while the new tracks only have him as the "composer" tag.

Still, it might make sense to remove the old version of the soundtrack from the archives (if they don't contain any additional material).

Although now the archive (I've only downloaded the MP3 version) contains both the first version of the soundtrack (Act I only) AND the new soundtrack (Acts I & II) which leads to a couple of duplicates. Though it's easy to pick the two apart by looking at the MP3-tags - the old version has "Peter McConnell" as the "artist" tag, while the new tracks only have him as the "composer" tag.

Still, it might make sense to remove the old version of the soundtrack from the archives (if they don't contain any additional material).

well I use the flac version and that one only has the 23 tracks and there should be 30 now that act 2 is out

well I use the flac version and that one only has the 23 tracks and there should be 30 now that act 2 is out

The MP3 version includes the 30 track album.

The MP3 version includes the 30 track album.

thats all good but I use FLAC so I hope they update that soon because its only 23 and I downloaded it like 5 min ago

I can't seem to find the soundtrack on my Humble Bundle page. Where is it supposed to be exactly? I think I originally got my Act 1 soundtrack from the game's SteamApps folder, but it doesn't look like that's been updated.

Edit: Never mind! I found it!

Awesome, thanks!

For those wondering, I have just re-downloaded the soundtrack from Bandcamp and that now also has the full 30 tracks.

I downloaded the FLAC version shortly after the release of BA: Part 2, and it had both the old and new files listed above. I noticed that some of the tracks had new lengths and what not, but accidentally deleted it before I could listen and compare.

I just downloaded the FLAC version again today, and I see the duplicates have been removed, so I wanted to ask what the differences were? And was there really only 7 new tracks for part 2? I was expecting more than that I guess.

BTW the new FLAC version dated the 2015/4/30 is missing any art.

I can't find it on my HB Library I had the 23 songs soundtrack (can't remember from steam or HB) but now I just can't find the soundtrack at all on my HB page...

Sign in to follow this