Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AAraKKe

Is there a PSN key for backers?

I have received the keys for steam and I am really happy about it!! Nonetheless I mostly pay on PS4 and since Broken Age is having a PS4 version I was wondering if we can have some kind of PSN key to get Broken Age as well.

I've backed the game with $100 dollars and just bought another copy for Android so my girlfriend can play it. I don't really feel comfortable with shelling out another $25 now to get it on my TV. If I could give DF another $10-15 to get a PS4 code I would.

I would LOVE to have able to get a PSN key for this game. Unfortunately, if you go back to the original Kickstarter, we were only promise a PC version of the game which we received. I don't think back then they knew if they would port this game to the Playstation platform or not. I wish they would since I think I would have went with the PSN version just for the fact that I can play this game on the comfort of my living room or on the go on my Vita.

Double Fine is more than welcome to surprise us with this possibility but I am doubtful.

As far I know if DF would want to deliver PSN codes for backers they'd have to pay it from their own pocket as Sony doesn't allow devs and publishers to give out freebie codes.

Sign in to follow this