Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twil

Psychonauts Cosplay Photos!

(I put this in the Fan Art section since it's fan-created)

Hey folks, long time, no post. But I come back bearing wondrous things! Such as photos of the Psychonauts group my friends and I did this past weekend at Otakon (anime convention in Baltimore, Maryland). Surprisingly and pleasantly, a LOT of people recognized us and the reactions were fantastic!

We originally were supposed to have a Bonita Soleil, a G-Man, and two Rainbow Squirts (twins!), but they couldn't join us this time around.

There's too many photos to attach, so I'm gonna put them in links.

Sasha Nein and his fancy umbrella

Sasha & Milla

The good doctor

Turtle Soup....?

Psycho-battle!

The ladies love the 'lope

To the Future!

"Just look at this flower!"

GOGGALOR!

Under the ella-ella

The kiddie couple

The Mental Minx

Full shot of Raz

Levitation, kinda

And last but not least....

WE HEART YOU, DOUBLE FINE!

There may be more photos added later. Milla, Lili (me), Raz, and Loboto's costumes made from scratch. There's actually a fan inside Loboto's head to keep the little lady inside nice and cool.

~

Those are fantastic! How long did you guys take to putting into thsoe! Amazing!

bah, you beat us to our PAX project. D8> bawww! Still, I'm super, super impressed with you guys! Big thumbs up!

PS, great to see you back, Twil! I've missed seeing you around here!

...say.. you guys planning on attending PAX? :U

Thanks, AP! I'm not sure how long it took for Raz and Loboto (the two are sisters!) to make their costumes, but they definitely worked on them much longer than the rest of us. Raz also made the Pokeylope.

Milla finished her dress in about 2 days, Sasha bought her stuff at Good Will, mine took about a month on and off, because I painted the diamonds on the shirt and believe it or not, the longest thing to make for my costume was the friendship bracelet (9 hours!)

And a big ol' no on PAX. All of us are Jersey girls so we're kinda stuck over here.

Thanks, AP! I'm not sure how long it took for Raz and Loboto (the two are sisters!) to make their costumes, but they definitely worked on them much longer than the rest of us. Raz also made the Pokeylope.

Milla finished her dress in about 2 days, Sasha bought her stuff at Good Will, mine took about a month on and off, because I painted the diamonds on the shirt and believe it or not, the longest thing to make for my costume was the friendship bracelet (9 hours!)

And a big ol' no on PAX. All of us are Jersey girls so we're kinda stuck over here.

Yikes, really? Sounds tedious! I know that Oya just sewed together her Lili shirt. Considering how one is painted and the other is sewn together, it suprises me how similar they look! I thought you had made yours by jest sewing it! Very awesome!

It's a shame, that our groups can't meet for a convention. Ah well, maybe in the future. It would be insanely awesome. D:

I dunno if we'll still go through with it. The only one of us who's actually working on a costume is out Sasha. Everyone else is all "Hrm? I dunno if I'll go". :c

Tell your friend that that is my favorite Loboto costume I've seen so far!

@hot: I lol'd. A lot. Literal meaning of LMAO now clear.

BACK ON TOPIC:

OH. MAI. GAWD.

THIS IS HONESTLY THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER. (Btw, I actually started saying that long before I started playing P-nauts. :) )

Tim needs to know about this. Srsly.

...btw, does Sasha happen to be a man? No, that's a stupid question. It's obviously either a girl or a bishounen. What about Raz?

Holy Crepes Suzettes, Batman! There is nothing bad to be said about this. Psychonauts, thy name is legion. You guys ain't bad.

Except that Psycho-Battle picture just looks wrong, somehow. Maybe a different camera angle would have helped. No, I'm not going to explain.

This is not necessarily a bad thing, mind you.

No one likes a sausage party. :P

o.O

I'm sorry.

that was...

that made me...

I need to go throw up now...

@hot: I lol'd. A lot. Literal meaning of LMAO now clear.

...btw, does Sasha happen to be a man? No, that's a stupid question. It's obviously either a girl or a bishounen. What about Raz?

I mentioned in another comment that we're all ladies. Our Sasha tends to cosplay the guys a lot.

Except that Psycho-Battle picture just looks wrong, somehow. Maybe a different camera angle would have helped. No, I'm not going to explain.

Picky, picky!

Picky, picky!

srsly! I don't care what anyone says, this is great.

Holy Crepes Suzettes, Batman! There is nothing bad to be said about this. Psychonauts, thy name is legion. You guys ain't bad.

:lol: you didnt need to

Sign in to follow this