Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diduz76

Translations in iOS version?

I apologize if this has been answered before (I couldn't find the thread), but I understand there are no translations in the iOS version of Broken Age. How come? Will this be addressed in the future?

I own the PC version, but I know someone who would like to play the Italian version of the game on the iPad. ;-)

I apologize if this has been answered before (I couldn't find the thread), but I understand there are no translations in the iOS version of Broken Age. How come? Will this be addressed in the future?

I own the PC version, but I know someone who would like to play the Italian version of the game on the iPad. ;-)

The translations are there -- you just have to turn on the subtitles and pick the language you'd like. :D

The translations are there -- you just have to turn on the subtitles and pick the language you'd like. :D

Thanks Anna, the game page on the Apple Store is pretty ambiguous (the only available language is "English"), and there are several comments by users complaining about the lacking translation. The "someone who would like to play" is actually my girlfriend :-), who watched me play and was fascinated by the visuals. She checked on the Apple Store with her iPad and told me the translation wasn't available, so she hasn't bought the game. That sounded pretty strange to me, so I decided to double check with you. Perhaps those users missed the option?

Thanks Anna, the game page on the Apple Store is pretty ambiguous (the only available language is "English"), and there are several comments by users complaining about the lacking translation. The "someone who would like to play" is actually my girlfriend :-), who watched me play and was fascinated by the visuals. She checked on the Apple Store with her iPad and told me the translation wasn't available, so she hasn't bought the game. That sounded pretty strange to me, so I decided to double check with you. Perhaps those users missed the option?

Yeah, good point, we gotta fix that. Hopefully part of the next update!

Sign in to follow this