Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nz17

The Mystery of the "Eh-eh!" Achievement

Has anyone unraveled the mystery of how to get the "Eh, eh-eh. Eh eh, eh-eh!" achievement? What is the way of getting it?

Has anyone unraveled the mystery of how to get the "Eh, eh-eh. Eh eh, eh-eh!" achievement? What is the way of getting it?

Based on steam stats, it doesn't appear that ANYONE has figured it out yet.

The achievement name is a reference to the famous and awesome

(or does it have an earlier origin? I wish DF would give us an origin story on this!) and most likely it is a secret you stumble on by wiring up a hexipal in a particular way that makes the hexipal perform the Bobby Zilch dance.... WHICH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE.

SOMEONE is going to figure that out eventually by just brute force going through all the possibilities, but man... that's a lot of work.

I guess it's possible it could be something else, too! But the above seems like the first most logical possibility.

It was just figured out on the steam forums. Still not sure if the info is hidden in game somewhere or if it is just guess work based on the other wire configurations.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/232790/discussions/0/620712364026548926/

Yep, that worked for me. Doesn't appear to be based on other wire configurations like the first guy said. The symbols are randomly arranged each time, so it was just a coincidence with that guy, it sounds like. There is a specific set of symbols you have to wire up.

But WHY those symbols... is it just random, or are there clues? That's the next mystery.

Sign in to follow this