Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Shiny

Will Broken Age have a sequel to resolve plot issues?

The conclusion of act 2 just leaves me with more questions than answers. The story feels unfinished to me, I don't know if that was the intended goal or not but that's the way it feels to me.

With the images shown during the credits it seems unlikely they will continue the story.

I don't think the intention was to set up a sequel. I wouldn't rule out the possibility, but it's definitely not what DF wants to do next.

Wouldn't mind a director's cut to plug a few plot holes though.

I think maybe something like a short story to tie up a few of the more confusing and under-explained aspect plot elements would be nice. A full-on sequel seems... unlikely, given how the credits seemed to tie up the character's stories. Would would it even be about?

I would love a sequel to see more cities and towns beyond the plague dam. And also more of those freaky creatures and to see if there are some hidden in these locations and a wider lore.

I would love to play a Broken Age sequel, but not because of any plot holes, simply because I enjoyed the setting and the world quite a bit.

I'm having trouble coming up with ideas of what a sequel would be about now that the central point of the entire plot has been resolved, though. Then again, I'm not Tim.

Sign in to follow this