• Announcements

• Spaff

New Forum software & theme display issues   07/20/2017

The latest forum update has caused some readability issues with our themes!  This was unexpected, so might take a little bit of time to fix, sorry about that. I think we've fixed the main ones though. We could have a bunch of new features too, I just need to look at those and see what we have enabled etc. More on that soon! If you spot any issues or things we need to tweak, please post them here:   a
Sign in to follow this  
EricMahler

Grim Fandango Remastered soundtrack is out!

Aw, it seems they forgot to include the track in which Manny is listening to Carla's life story. That was one of my favourites... :(

Purchased. Still hoping for a CD rerelease.

Excellent quality on the Sumthing mp3 download.

No FLAC download option? I am considering buying it from they but I'd prefer FLAC over MP3.

Purchased. Still hoping for a CD rerelease.

Excellent quality on the Sumthing mp3 download.

No FLAC download option? I am considering buying it from they but I'd prefer FLAC over MP3.

This is why I would hold out for a copy on Bandcamp, but, considering Disney is the parent company, I don't expect that to happen.

I would like the music of all the cutscenes, specially that beautiful version of Blue Hector with violins, but well, It's great.

Is the soundtrack going to be released on GOG or Bandcamp? And why would Disney (or whoever owns the rights on the music) would suddenly oppose releasing it in FLAC?

Bringing this back up, has anybody tried completing the official "Director's Cut"-soundtrack with the music extracted from the game via the Double Fine Explorer? I think there's still some music missing from the official OST.