Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OANST

iOS!!

Yay! I didn't think I was going to get to play this, but now I can! Thanks for bringing it to iOS, guys!

Do you plan to upgrade the ios version for the ipad 2 ipad 3 or at least ipad 4 (covering 70% tablet market share in the world) ?

I'm guessing not. FYI - Apple only own 22% of the world tablet market share...

Sorry i meant 70% IOS tablet market shares ;)

Still Cross fingers ;)

I have an iPad 3, or as it was called at the time - "New iPad." I Bought it in 2012, and after a full three years on the market, a 15 year old game can't play on it.

Sale DENIED.

I have an iPad 3, or as it was called at the time - "New iPad." I Bought it in 2012, and after a full three years on the market, a 15 year old game can't play on it.

Sale DENIED.

same with Ipad 4 more recent :D don't worry they are more plenty adventure competitorx games who take acount theirs customers (Wadjet Eye Games) or here http://www.adventuregamers.com/topgames/view/iphone_and_ipad :)

Hopefully they'll look into past versions of devices, but I can't blame them for not going back as far as they can for all devices if the market is limited.

Smiles

damn - two weeks, after i've bought it for the psvita, because i had given up hope for an ios version (which i'd prefered). a little pissed right now - i'm not gonna buy it for a third time. well, first world problems.

@Froehn : with my iOS version game crashes during year 2 and makes any further progression impossible and apparently I am not the only one facing this. So I wouldn't be pissed if I were you :-)

thanks, that cheers me up again - deep down i knew, fate wouldn't be that cruel to me :-)

Sign in to follow this