Sign in to follow this  
lmatiolis

Easter egg on iPad?

This happened at the Petrified Forest.

I honestly don't know how i triggered this and what the hell it is! Hahaha!

Anyone seen this too?

Something weird flashed on my screen and was gone in the blink of an eye in the petrified forest, and I'm pretty sure, now that I'm seeing this, that this is what it was. I'm also playing on the iPad.

Oh my god, I know what that is, that weird drawing was hidden deep into the original game files, therefore is in the remastered files as well.

Taken from the link @chickenmonger posted:

Just to clarify (something that's probably already clear):

The dog house in GF is the default room of the game. It switches to that room if anything goes wrong in loading the room it actually needs (and maybe in some other cases).

And yes, it's most likely (well, it is) the developers' temporary art to test the engine, that has remained inthere as a half-injoke. Just like Ackley's monkey island extravaganza in room 1 of CMI.

Too bad the photos in that post are gone... :(

Lol. Wow. I've only ever seen this while searching through the game files. It's not supposed to be seen. Any idea how you triggered it?

Guys thank you I thought I was the only one ! And I’m playing the remastered version on Nintendo Switch ! I was in the forest on my way back to collect some bones for the fire hedgehogs.