Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AlfredJ

Will Double Fine have a presence at E3, or: predict DF's future.

Does Psychonauts really need to be remastered?

Sure. High quality textures and cutscenes, improved lighting, full widescreen support, etc, are things we could get with a remaster. If you're thinking of remake, then no. It doesn't need one and nobody is asking for it.

I was looking through the artwork for the Pscyhonauts exhibition, and I stumbled on this:

72dpi-Ken_Wong-Nonuple_Fine.jpg?v=1434581123

http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/psychonauts-10th-anniversary/products/nonuple-fine-by-ken-wong

It's called 'Nonuple Fine' by Ken Wong. Apart from being a rad painting, I found it interesting that I couldn't place all the 2HB heads. I've got (from left to right):

- Psychonauts

- Brütal Legend

- Costume Quest

- Stacking

- Middle Manager of Justice? (Edit: I'm an idiot, that's the time traveler from the Cave)

- Broken Age

- ????? No Idea

- Grim Fandango

- ???? Maaaybe Iron Brigade? Don't think so though.

Anyone who has any clue? There might just be a hint at a future title here!

Edit: Also of note: There's a painting called 'Forever Stuck' by Pendleton Ward, that doesn't have an online picture and that they're selling for $ 1,000,000.00. Time for someone here to pay up so we can see what the hell that is all about.

I was looking through the artwork for the Pscyhonauts exhibition, and I stumbled on this:
72dpi-Ken_Wong-Nonuple_Fine.jpg?v=1434581123

http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/psychonauts-10th-anniversary/products/nonuple-fine-by-ken-wong

It's called 'Nonuple Fine' by Ken Wong. Apart from being a rad painting, I found it interesting that I couldn't place all the 2HB heads. I've got (from left to right):

- Psychonauts

- Brütal Legend

- Costume Quest

- Stacking

- Middle Manager of Justice? (Edit: I'm an idiot, that's the time traveler from the Cave)

- Broken Age

- ????? No Idea

- Grim Fandango

- ???? Maaaybe Iron Brigade? Don't think so though.

Last one is definitely a chalice. Third last one is Alice from Hack 'n' Slash, I reckon.

After Broken Age it's Hack 'n' Slash and after Grim it's Massive Chalice.

There's an echo in here :D

It's a lovely piece. The lack of Spacebase and Iron Brigade kinda make me sad, but I guess they're less character oriented (totally could see Grelnash in there though)

There's an echo in here :D

Sorry, saw his comment and replied right away without reading the rest of the thread.

The correct reply would be: ninja'd. ;)

The correct reply would be: ninja'd. ;)

It might be, but I can't bring myself to do that to an apostrophe :D

Sign in to follow this