Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rai the Bropiphany

Something that doesn't involve double fine that absolutely needs to

Have you guys ever thought of making a downloadable pack for littlebigplanet? Even the incredibly-mysterious Team ICO made a pack, so why shouldn't you? You could feature Psychonauts and Brutal Legend in it. Here are some ideas:

-The sackboys already have a big head and small body, so a Raz costume would be great!

-You could make the guitar from brutal legend an item that you hold or goes on your back.

- You could have all sorts of stickers in it too, like the psychonauts/Brutal Legend logos, psy powers/guitar/axe, AND the two-headed baby.

-Sound effects and music would be AWESOME!

-Eddie could also be made into a costume, it would probably end up looking hilarious.

I had alot of more ideas...but I forgot them... Anyone else have any ideas for this? I would love to see this actually happen. :cheese:

Must happen.

Also, my bro and I played LBP at our friend Tony's house, and my mom and dad are like "It would be worth getting a playstation just for this one game." SO I MAY END UP HAVING A CONSOLE TO PLAY BL ON AFTER ALL.

Sooooo... If Psychonauts is still able to make money after its shelf death... (Refering to the thread about it) Then wouldn't that make a psychonauts booster pack for Little Big Planet an even better idea? C'mon you guys know you wanna make it! You could make even more money from Psychonauts that way. xP

(I'm reviving this thread cuz I still think this should happen xD. Sorry If I annoyed you, we can stop posting here if you guys want...)

I just drew some more art for this, but my dad just went to sleep and I don't know how to use the scanner...

Also! Tim, I saw you talking about MediaMolecule on the PAX tour and how you wish you made that game! Were you perhaps thinking about hinting that you were thinking about making a pack? :P

Sorry for the double post

Because that would be AWESOME.

Yours sincerely,

The Fans

A 2D game, honestly, that marvelous style of Scott C. needs to be truly unleashed in a 2D game.
A point and click built on a similar, more modern engine to the SCUMM engine with all the collective might of Double Fine unleashed. It would blow away Full Throttle and the others so quickly.

A 2D game, honestly, that marvelous style of Scott C. needs to be truly unleashed in a 2D game.
A point and click built on a similar, more modern engine to the SCUMM engine with all the collective might of Double Fine unleashed. It would blow away Full Throttle and the others so quickly.

I think this would make for great atmosphere in a game. Perhaps you try to save your zombie significant other and the zombie populace as a whole?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6zk7nz7u63g/S1YGn9L1_YI/AAAAAAAAErY/yk4vd-9cmSA/s1600-h/ZombieFairFinal-copy.jpg

Sign in to follow this