Sign in to follow this  
Cheeseness

Doughnuts For The MC Team, From You \o/

RBejUFF.png

Some may have noticed that during the last Massive Chalice teamstream, there was a whopping pile of delicious looking doughnuts that the team was scoffing down. They were from you <3

Meeps, Conley (Conrad here on the forums), myself and Syd organised these as a surprise for the team on behalf of the community (much as we did with biscuits for the Broken Age launch). I hear that a few people grabbed pictures. Maybe they'll post them here ^_^

Thanks to Spaff for picking up the doughnuts and to Greg for recommending a good local place to get them from!

Massive Chalice has represented a wonderful journey. I'm glad to have shared it not only with our friends at Double Fine, but also with the rest of the community, so thank you to all of you who helped make this game a reality and believed in it from the beginning (plus you latecomers - you're awesome too). I hope you all have enjoyed and are enjoying it as much as I am!

Ah! I just remembered that the teamstream opened with a nice shot of some doughnuts. Here they are :)

AqWMsuI.png

they were! Thank you so much you guys :):) I'll find some pics!

Doughnuts. Go nuts.

I really do not understand how to get youtube videos to work on here.

Something like this:

[youtube]-Zz30HFFNDI[/youtube]

Oh, and for anybody interested in the 3D image I made, I used the chalice model that Geoff Soulis popped up here for people to use for their own [del]nefarious[/del] purposes.

Something like this:
[youtube]-Zz30HFFNDI[/youtube]

Oh, and for anybody interested in the 3D image I made, I used the chalice model that Geoff Soulis popped up here for people to use for their own [del]nefarious[/del] purposes.

And hopefully you could drink out of it! Unlike Brad's one(s) which could give him lead poisoning or death (according to Malena).

Lovely gesture, you lovely mods! And awesome BEE MOUNTS fan art you've been posting over on Twitter too, Cheese! Think you would move them here :D?

And awesome BEE MOUNTS fan art you've been posting over on Twitter too, Cheese! Think you would move them here :D?

The stuff I was tweeting was WIP of a larger piece. I finished it about half an hour ago. I'm letting it settle before I share it, but rest assured, it'll find its way onto the forums :)

Edit: It's over here :D

Bah; still say we should have hired a bard...

But seriously kudos to you guys for sending sweetened snacks.

Bah; still say we should have hired a bard...

But seriously kudos to you guys for sending sweetened snacks.

yeah thats awesome! great work!