Sign in to follow this  
LastWindow

The next "Double Fine Presents" game: GNOG

Link

I've been looking forward to the computer version of this game for awhile and just read it's coming to the PS4, along with Double Fine's involvement.

Awesome! I'm already sold. I'll pick up a Steam copy when it arrives.

Looks great, and I'm very happy that it's coming to PC. Console/iOS exclusive DF titles hurt my soul.

I'm not sure what you're supposed to be doing in the game (puzzle platforming baby?), but it sure looks like something I want to check out. DF has been killing it with these 'Presents' titles. Speaking of that, any word on when that neo-noir adventure game is coming out?

EDIT: I just woke up as I'm writing this, and I see that I wrote 'puzzle platforming baby' instead of 'maybe'. I should remember to at least drink some coffee before posting here. Not changing it though.

^I'm glad you didn't change it. That's hilarious.

Looks like a really interesting game! Fantastic concept. Really happy to hear it'll be available on Steam (and PCs in general).

The game looks gorgeous! I like this role of pubblisher that DF is assuming. They always choose cool games.

Double Fine Presents = Games Not Made By Double Fine But That You Would Believe Were Made By Double Fine

^_^

Looks great, and I'm very happy that it's coming to PC. Console/iOS exclusive DF titles hurt my soul.

I'm not sure what you're supposed to be doing in the game (puzzle platforming baby?), but it sure looks like something I want to check out. DF has been killing it with these 'Presents' titles. Speaking of that, any word on when that neo-noir adventure game is coming out?

EDIT: I just woke up as I'm writing this, and I see that I wrote 'puzzle platforming baby' instead of 'maybe'. I should remember to at least drink some coffee before posting here. Not changing it though.

I haven't played it, but based on what I've read and seen, it's a puzzle game that involves messing with diorama-like settings.

As far as the adventure game, Last Life, there was a recent update stating it's currently planned for an early 2016 release.