Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chickenmonger

Partnership with Adult Swim Games

Awesome, thank you! What we've heard of the music of the game so far sounds absolutely amazing!

The music is glorious!!!! Who wrote the music?? I love them! :)

Seconded! If it's anything indicative of the final game soundtrack I'm gonna want to buy that. Is there a download for at least the trailer theme without the sound effects anywhere? Fantastic!

I know this message is old, but hell... just made me so happy. I'm David Earl, the composer for the game. I am going to see if i can get you the trailer music isolated. It may be a bit difficult legally, but can't hurt to ask.

There is another trailer by Adult Swim Games here:

Did you do this music too?

I'm thinking HeadLander is going to need a soundtrack!

Yes, this was also by Dave!

The music is glorious!!!! Who wrote the music?? I love them! :)

Seconded! If it's anything indicative of the final game soundtrack I'm gonna want to buy that. Is there a download for at least the trailer theme without the sound effects anywhere? Fantastic!

I know this message is old, but hell... just made me so happy. I'm David Earl, the composer for the game. I am going to see if i can get you the trailer music isolated. It may be a bit difficult legally, but can't hurt to ask.

I'm thinking HeadLander is going to need a soundtrack!

I did indeed write that music as well! A soundtrack is definitely being talked about, and if they release it in the form that they are talking about...... it'll be AWESOME. :)

Thanks again for your interest in the soundtrack. Best project ever.

Sign in to follow this