Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EMarley

Double Fine sale on Humble Bundle

Finally picked up Iron Brigade, now that it's back in DF's hands. I'm looking forward to this.

Went ahead and grabbed Psychonauts too, because why not, only 99 cents. This is a great sale.

I got Grim Fandango. Used the patch to boot it in classic mode and get around the OpenGL 3.3 restriction. First time playing the game, couldn't be more excited.

I got Grim Fandango. Used the patch to boot it in classic mode and get around the OpenGL 3.3 restriction. First time playing the game, couldn't be more excited.

They released a patch for the OpenGL problem? o.O

I didn't know that. Is that an official or unofficial patch? Will have to look into it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/doublefine_midweek/

Neat, this is a way of acquiring DRM-free AND Steam copies of many of their games :)

Unfortunately none of those stuck with Steam are available DRM-free.

@ Double Fine: Whenever you want me to buy Hack 'n' Slash, Iron Brigade and Spacebase DF-9, please let me know.

I'm also interested in The Cave, but I know that's not up to you alone.

@ Double Fine: Whenever you want me to buy Hack 'n' Slash, Iron Brigade and Spacebase DF-9, please let me know.

$1,000,000?

Also, Hack n Slash is part of new the Leading Ladies Humble Bundle, at the pay-what-you-want-but-at-least-one-buck-for-Steam-keys tier, supporting Girls Make Games (who just visited Double Fine :D). Dang, Humble Bundle is on a roll lately.

Also, Hack n Slash is part of new the Leading Ladies Humble Bundle, at the pay-what-you-want-but-at-least-one-buck-for-Steam-keys tier, supporting Girls Make Games (who just visited Double Fine :D). Dang, Humble Bundle is on a roll lately.

Nice bundle, but I think it's a shame that some games, including Hack&Slash; aren't offered in DRM free versions also.

Sign in to follow this