Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Sarverious

Pick your classes

I know this might have been said before, but I would like to be able to choose my classes at the start. I hate the randomness of both settings. Make one rule that the game won't let you have more than 2/3 of one class. I hate having 3 cabers or 3 alchemists right off the bat. I would run two hunters, two alchemists/caberjacks, and one alchemist/caberjack. I think the A/C combo would depend on if I wanted to use Shadowjacks or have more boom power.

If by choose classes, you mean assign a class to bloodline at the very beginning prior to game initialization, then I'd potentially use something like that ever now and again -- since I like my backer house to be caberjacks often, and will sometimes reload to get that.

Smiles

Yes, exactly. For me, it wouldn't matter if I got to choose class to a specific bloodline, just as long as I can choose the five classes that start with the bloodlines I chose.

You can kind of achieve this, have balanced start selected, then pick 3 families for your vanguard, 2, 2, 1. Doubling up on a bloodline means siblings and they have to be the same class after all.

Sign in to follow this