Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Borginator

Double Fine Home page broken link

Hey doublefine, just thought you should know that your grim fandango footware picture links to an "unsavory" site.

Oh and Psychonauts is awesome-super-cool-tastic.

Cheers,

Borginator

true, some of the sites just pop up, and they are way more explicit than that site. (dont call me a perv for clicking on it please. i just was wondering what people were to see if they clicked on it.)

the site isnt explicit at all. i didnt see any nudity at all when i went in the site...

so the good thing is, its not an explicit site, but its still an adult site that should be changed.

Lol, tell us all about the magic you see within.

Also, the "Comingforyou.com" title totaly made me think of the Spy's "I'm coming for you" line. Now with more intentions of back stabs.

true, some of the sites just pop up, and they are way more explicit than that site. (dont call me a perv for clicking on it please. i just was wondering what people were to see if they clicked on it.)

PERV! >:(

(hehe... had to be done.)

Also, Borginator, thanks for signing up to notify someone about this. It's appreciated. Welcome to DFAF :)

And Apple, the Heavy's rendition of the same line still takes the cake. Or the sandvich. However you look at it.

Lol, tell us all about the magic you see within.

Also, the "Comingforyou.com" title totaly made me think of the Spy's "I'm coming for you" line. Now with more intentions of back stabs.

Too many inuendos the first time that line was around.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/scared cat/timg231/funny-pictures-scared-cat-naked-guy.jpg

^

If you want to see this link, it's a lolcat and it's not clicky (copy and paste) because it says naked in it, but it's not explicit.

Forget where the original link went, but I think the site probably got shut down and sold to an adult themed domain squatter. I know it redirected there, rather than linking directly, so the problem wasn't with the link itself.

Sign in to follow this