Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Geek95

Documentary downloads for backers?

I noticed that Massive Knowledge is now up on VHX. Will backers be receiving redemption codes soon?

The documentary should be in your humble bundle library already. Apparently there was an issue earlier, but it should be fixed now.

The documentary should be in your humble bundle library already. Apparently there was an issue earlier, but it should be fixed now.

To be clear, the documentary videos are not in my Humble Library, but my Massive Chalice Humble page offers a VHX key.

It would be nice if the original video files were made available on Humble; from what I've seen with DFA!, VHX seems to reencode videos for their platform, resulting in slightly lower quality video than what was uploaded. In a back-to-back comparison of the 1080p videos of the same DFA! episode, I can make out more detail in the Humble version than I can with the VHX one.

Something else I found was that I apparently can't watch the Massive Knowledge trailer on VHX. If I try to, it prompts me to buy the Double Fine Video Library, but I already have Massive Knowledge in my library and can watch the episodes; it's a little weird.

Sign in to follow this