Sign in to follow this  
chickenmonger

Alas! Died in year 301! But it was awesome!

Aw man, I was so close! I lost all but a single keep before the final battle, and then all my bloodlines die off one by one.

So, big question, do I start over from Year zero? I don't know if I really "learned" anything, so I'd probably make the same bad choices. Any thoughts on what to research early/mid/late?

Did you have bad luck with Corruption?

My gut feeling, when choosing to defend territories, is that fighting will always prevent Corruption gain, but defending an already-Corrupted area will reduce Corruption. So I try to let every territory get one Corruption, which I can erase if that area gets attacked again.

Cool, so you pressed on! Sounds like you will this next go round just find a way to win more battles so you don't lose so much territory (and with it keeps, etc).

What seems to be the reason or reasons do you think you're having a tough time with battles? Are the heroes not progressed enough? Need better armor or weaps? Have you made use of stealth on hunters to scope out where the enemy is before exposing more of your team? Lots of ways to improve battle results, just need to know where it's breaking down.