Levering_2pp

Backer Blu-ray Production Status

Now that it looks like everything is fixed, can we get an update on the Sidequests? Can they get uploaded in ZIPs? And the missing files added?

22 hours ago, MusicallyInspired said:

I got notification that mine was shipped. Got a "customs number" but no tracking.

Nice, hopefully I will get a notification soon that mine is shipped as well. :)

Thanks 2PP for all the hardwork and dedication. It really shows.

Smiles

Mine was shipped on the 25th, but I did not get an automatic shipping notification.

Has anyone received their box yet? :)

1 hour ago, Captain Quack said:

Mine was shipped on the 25th, but I did not get an automatic shipping notification.

Has anyone received their box yet? :)

I never recieved a DHL email but orders@fangamer.com quickly provided me a tracking number.  It left Arizona (Fangamer's home base) at 2:34 Eastern standard time this morning.  So I predict I'll get it maybe Thursday or Friday?  There seems to be no ETA.  One person definitely seems to have gotten their box based on a tweet Double Fine retweeted but they hadn't even opened up the box yet.  

It sounds like unless they're busy making and editing an unboxing video with Tim, Greg, etc. that no one at Doublefine have gotten their boxes yet either.

BTW I'm pleasantly surprised by how much art is on the data disc!

This stuff is great!

1 hour ago, EricMahler said:

BTW I'm pleasantly surprised by how much art is on the data disc!

This stuff is great!

The data disc is the stealth value add. I'm hoping people that bother to look are pleasantly surprised. 

I've got quite a few packages supposed to be arriving at my house in the coming month. It'll be a great Christmas!

Just now, MusicallyInspired said:

I've got quite a few packages supposed to be arriving at my house in the coming month. It'll be a great Christmas!

Christmas before Christmas?

Wow. Did you get the big box version of Broken Age, too?

Is anyone like me and still waiting for even a shipping notification from FG? 

Ahhh, sorry to hear.  I got my shipping confirmation a little over a week ago.  Though it'll likely take 3 weeks to a month for it to get to me (Fangamer estimate up to 6 weeks, but I think that's a generic estimate).  Hopefully it'll get here just in time for Christmas.

3 hours ago, ThunderPeel said:

Yup! Haven't received a shipping notification either. If I'm not mistaken we're both in Europe, so maybe they're doing US backers first?

I'm in the US, and I didn't get a notification either.  I emailed orders@fangamer.com, and they told me the tracking number, but not who they used for shipping.  Reid's post above pointed me to DHL, but again, the tracking number wasn't being accepted for the various DHL links I searched for.  I finally was able to find (at least for the US folks), the tracking link:

http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=<YOURTRACKINGNUMBERHERE>

I also noticed that the tracking number is quite long.  In my case it was 30 characters.  But in looking at the tracking output from this link the first 8 characters have been dropped.  I confirmed the URL above works with both the 30 and 22 character tracking number however.

This may work for other countries as well, but I'm not certain.

Good luck!

@2PP - A million kudos to you for the phenomenal production value of the Blu-Ray.  Inside and out.  Worth the wait.

1 hour ago, sl0ttedpig said:

I'm in the US, and I didn't get a notification either.  I emailed orders@fangamer.com, and they told me the tracking number, but not who they used for shipping.  Reid's post above pointed me to DHL, but again, the tracking number wasn't being accepted for the various DHL links I searched for.  I finally was able to find (at least for the US folks), the tracking link:

http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=<YOURTRACKINGNUMBERHERE>

I also noticed that the tracking number is quite long.  In my case it was 30 characters.  But in looking at the tracking output from this link the first 8 characters have been dropped.  I confirmed the URL above works with both the 30 and 22 character tracking number however.

This may work for other countries as well, but I'm not certain.

Good luck!

@2PP - A million kudos to you for the phenomenal production value of the Blu-Ray.  Inside and out.  Worth the wait.

I apologize for not providing further info.  It took me a couple DHL sites to find the right one, the company has an international and US site.

I'm sitting here checking my tracking number daily now.  Based on prior experience DHL is pretty slow and then there's the USPS.  So Saturday (which would be the worst cause then someone might steal the package) or Monday.  It only sucks cause of all the tweets about others having their packages already and then some of you not even having shipping info.  So close, yet so far away.     

I did get a tracking number shortly after I ordered the Blu-ray but it never updated, even though I got the Blu-ray in the mail yesterday.

12 hours ago, ThunderPeel said:

Wow. Did you get the big box version of Broken Age, too?

I did get a big box.

Mine turned up without warning! I'm based in the UK. It's very bittersweet that the journey is finally over! The box is sitting next to me as I type this, unopened. I don't really want it to be over. It's been so amazing. Sigh.

Edit: I opened it. The DFA documentary sleeve is GORGEOUS! I might have to get some of those Bagel prints framed, too.

Edited by ThunderPeel

I didn't receive a notification email, but I emailed Fangamer and they got me sorted. Turns out, the box was just sitting in my apartment's management office!

I'll admit that I had a moment's hesitation opening the shrinkwrap, but once I recalled the plight of Stinky Pete in Toy Story 2 I was able to summon the will to thwart my hoarder collector brain so I might witness the box's contents in all their glory. 

Aigh... eehh... someone in the UK has their's... yet I'm in NYC and mine is still EN ROUTE.   It was physically "mailed" on TUESDAY too.  DHL is weird.

Anyways... Prints?  Are these special extra prints making the collector's box truly that or do you mean the sleeve itself @ThunderPeel?

Glad to hear boxes are arriving. Let me know if anyone experiences issues with the blu-ray. 

17 hours ago, Reid_Harris_Cooper said:

Aigh... eehh... someone in the UK has their's... yet I'm in NYC and mine is still EN ROUTE.   It was physically "mailed" on TUESDAY too.  DHL is weird.

Anyways... Prints?  Are these special extra prints making the collector's box truly that or do you mean the sleeve itself @ThunderPeel?

Wait and see ;)

1 hour ago, MusicallyInspired said:

Mine was mailed on the 21st and it's still not here yet (Canada). Hopefully, Monday.

I'm looking at Monday too.  There seems to be some branch in Seacaus, NJ who has to do whatever the USPS does before it gets sent to my post office to be out for delivery.  So actually Monday... or Tuesday.  Wish DHL was actually direct door to door service or we had the option to have paid money for more expedited shipping (cause more money means we do the same thing... just faster... because... we can afford to drive faster?  I never really understood).

Anyways, I know waiting is worth it and I'm only being complaining and cynical cause too much joy even in your pop-culture is dangerous!

I've received my Big Box, and I can't even describe the stupid grin that's been on my face ever since. I've been waiting ever-so-impatiently to begin act 2 of the game or watch a large portion of the documentary, and at long last I get to dive in head-first.

Watching the documentary while working from home today has been a rare treat. Seeing it on Blu-Ray at long last, I am *very* impressed by the amazing work 2PP have done here - this is an impressive production on every possible level.

I can't wait to jump into the game tonight after work!

Thanks again to 2PP and DF for pulling off the best KickStarter I've ever been a part of. My only regret is that I was broke at the time the KickStarter launched and couldn't back for even more amazing rewards!

On 12/2/2016 at 10:55 PM, Levering_2pp said:

Glad to hear boxes are arriving. Let me know if anyone experiences issues with the blu-ray. 

Been enjoying the Blu-rays off and on all weekend with zero issues. The presentation is really lovely, and it's a treat watching these with commentary!