Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3asytarg3t

Question about Standards

I asked this over at qtr to three, didn't get a response, figured I'd try here too:

Question to anyone who might know: Do standards only apply their personality traits to recruits if they are born while they are a standard? Or do those traits get passed along as well to recruits who were already born before the standard came into office but have not yet turned 15?

I think standard personality traits have the chance to apply to any trainees currently in kingdom -- or at least, that's what it always seemed like. Someone else can correct me if I am wrong.

Smiles

I think standard personality traits have the chance to apply to any trainees currently in kingdom -- or at least, that's what it always seemed like. Someone else can correct me if I am wrong.

Smiles

Yeah, pretty sure that every trainer basically adds points towards personality traits every day. The traits are then fixed at age 15.

Great! Thanks guys. Just wondering because I appointed one in my current game recently and it got me to wondering if the kids who had yet to turn 15 would benefit from the appointment. Good to hear they will! As usual I need all the help I can get! Amazingly hard to keep a bloodline not only going but also free of traits you don't want.

Sign in to follow this