Sign in to follow this  
Asif Siddiky

AF2014 Blu Ray Update: Manufactured and Ready For Shipping

Check out what came in the mail today:

QMVZ4xW.png

A much larger group of boxes is on its way to our fulfillment partners over at Fangamer. They'll be sending a survey out soon to make sure you still want your discs delivered to the same place and then they'll start shipping out in early September. Thanks for your patience as we put this together. We hope you enjoy reliving all the memories and checking out the fresh bonus material.

Awesome news! I also like how the design is similar to the Amnesia Fortnight 2012 box. They should look nice next to each other on the shelf. :)

Awesome news! I also like how the design is similar to the Amnesia Fortnight 2012 box. They should look nice next to each other on the shelf. :)

This is assuming you didn't opt for the extra slipcases! Or leave the AF2012 box with your parents. >.>

Wait, didn't it supposed to release on last summer? I forgot this thing since Idk... 2014?

How can I check/update my shipping info?

I've moved last year! :o

nvm: found the original email from fangamer fulfillment. Changed the address. Hope that works.

How can I check/update my shipping info?

I've moved last year! :o

I would email either DF or Fangamer ASAP.

Yay, was wondering when this would finally start to ship. Are we supposed to be getting a new email? My email address changed since then but if it's run through Humble like the rest it should be fine.

Just got my address check email from Fangamer!

Same here! About time! :D

Indeed! Can't wait! :D

Yup. Got mine last night. Not the address check, but the actual shipping notification. Can't wait to get it in.

Got mine today. It's really well done. And there is this card, humm.
The URL on the card doesn't work! :

Yes they are shipping! Little bit of a surprise for us, but we figured they would be going out after PAX. Sincere apologies for the card snafu, they should be working now. The forwarding url broke at some point after it was initially setup but now it's good. It's just going to take you to the digital Double Fine Video Library so you can have downloadable versions of the videos as well.

Makes sense. The card is pretty cool. I'll hang on to that with all the other DF stuff I have locked away.

Just got mine, but it sounded a bit... rattle-y.

Opened it up and the bottom two hinge thingies were broken:

IMG_0589_small.jpg

Kinda weird, since there aren't any marks or other signs of poor handling during shipment! Perplexing.

I blame the ghost. He arrived to inspect the scene suspiciously quickly...

Just got mine, but it sounded a bit... rattle-y.

Opened it up and the bottom two hinge thingies were broken:

IMG_0589_small.jpg

Kinda weird, since there aren't any marks or other signs of poor handling during shipment! Perplexing.

I blame the ghost. He arrived to inspect the scene suspiciously quickly...

Noooo not broken tabs! Email orders@fangamer.com and they should be able to get you sorted out!

I finally got around to starting the documentary last night, and I'm really enjoying it. Haven't made it super far yet, as I tend to not force my wife to watch stuff like this (she could care less about video games that aren't Pac Man CE DX, or Let's Dance), but I'll probably watch the rest tonight while she's at work.

I feel like I'm being stupid. Mine arrived this afternoon, open it up and find disc two is loose and free but nothing seems to be broken. I just can't work out how to put it into whatever mechanism the case is. It sort of feels like I need to push it past one of the side clips, but it's requiring such force that I daren't try any further.

I feel like I'm being stupid. Mine arrived this afternoon, open it up and find disc two is loose and free but nothing seems to be broken. I just can't work out how to put it into whatever mechanism the case is. It sort of feels like I need to push it past one of the side clips, but it's requiring such force that I daren't try any further.

Took me a while to figure it out, too. Place the lower edge of the disc against the spring clips and push so the disc depresses the clips (If it requires too much force, use a finger to help depress the clip) until the top edge of the disc can slide past those little nubs.

Sign in to follow this