Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Quack

Physical rewards from Kickstarter campaign (boxed copy of Broken Age + Blu-Ray of documentary)

Hi everyone, i backed 100 dollars back in 2012. If i remember correctly a boxed version of Broken Age + Blu-Ray of the documentary was to be included in the pledge. I have yet to receive it, has it been sent out? If no, is there an ETA? If yes, who can i talk to regarding a reship?

Thanks

I don't believe they've shipped yet; if I understand the situation correctly, they're finalizing the documentary (Removing spoilers, tweaking colors, etc.) for the Blu-ray(s). After that's done, I expect there'll be another announcement describing the next steps, like getting everything printed up and shipped out.

This thread has a spreadsheet showing the progress on the documentary BluRays. I'm assuming the boxed version of the game will shipped once the BluRays are done, so they can be shipped together.

This thread has a spreadsheet showing the progress on the documentary BluRays. I'm assuming the boxed version of the game will shipped once the BluRays are done, so they can be shipped together.

I remember that the publication was scheduled for autumn . I hope that I can get the box in my Hands until Christmas.

Sorry for the lack of updates, we wanted to get a little further along the road.

The main thing we are waiting on is the blmu rays to be completed, most of the art is now done and we hope that the big box will be out before end of the year.

The art book is going to take a little longer sadly, but there is slow progress there too.

we'll update the kickstarter page soon with some more information!

So no physical copies of the game have been shipped to backers yet? I'm just trying to make sure!

I believe I was also in the $100 tier. Amazing how fast time flies!

So no physical copies of the game have been shipped to backers yet? I'm just trying to make sure!

I believe I was also in the $100 tier. Amazing how fast time flies!

No physical copies have shipped yet, yeah.

So, I'm moving to live in another country ... What can we do?

PS I fear Altheimer may also get me before the box is ready. I checked in the doc thread and it seems there are still some issues with the docu master ... Given how late it is I'd rather wait some more because if at the end the disc is not playable I may finally start to play FPSs ...

So, I'm moving to live in another country ... What can we do?
Fangamer isn't planning to ship anything without checking new addresses. They know plenty of people will have moved by now.

Sign in to follow this