Sign in to follow this  
Bidiot Bales

Last item(s) you stole?

Pens from work.

At least, I *think* I stole them. It's so hard to keep track of the blooming things.

Pens from work.

At least, I *think* I stole them. It's so hard to keep track of the blooming things.

"The perfect crime is one where the criminal doesn't even know they committed the crime."

Probably pens or somone's paperwork.

"Michale Sanchez", if you're reading this, I'm sorry. You didn't fill out any of the contact information so I couldn't give it back to you.

Small size petri dishes, to story my Pandemic cubes in to keep in line with the game's theme.

Third base

Actually, my grandma yelled at my dad for stealing third base when he was a kid when he came home excited about it. My grandpa thought it was hilarious, and that just made my grandma madder.

Third base

Actually, my grandma yelled at my dad for stealing third base when he was a kid when he came home excited about it. My grandpa thought it was hilarious, and that just made my grandma madder.

uh which third base are we talking about here

Third base

Baseball third base, by the sounds of it. Which is WAY less exciting than the other one.

Cheese_wheel-300x231.jpg

fotolia_1306459_XS.jpg

Security-Tag-002.jpg

cLFoAZw.jpg?1

so you are going to give your car a cheese waxing, yeah?

Third base

Baseball third base, by the sounds of it. Which is WAY less exciting than the other one.

Yeah. I don't really think my dad would be bragging to my grandma about the other third base, since they were really strict Roman Catholics. Although, in that case I can see why my grandmother would be really mad (and my grandfather might have still thought it was hilarious that she was getting so mad about it, but would likely hide it).

Probably some copyrighted video I watched on youtube :) My eyes stole the pixels! BWAHA!

sod1.jpg

I stole this from Coolsome while he was stealing the WWE title.

Oh so it's like that is it! I thought there was honour among thief's!

Fine, you can steal it back. IF you can find where it's hidden. And IF you can get past my diabolical traps. And IF you can-hey where'd it go?

Probably shouldn't have yielded to temptation in re-creating the Last Crusade traps so faithfully.

I recently took this slab, and now some ghost keeps coming around my house asking me to return it, or suffer his curse.

What should I do?