Spaff

Broken Age Backers: Final Rewards update thread

I wonder if we get to choose the format for the game included in the physical edition? It's been "a while" and at least my initial answer for the playing system is different from my actual situation today (PS4 only nowadays).

The original campaign was for PC, Mac, and Linux, so you'll be getting a disc with those platforms. Additionally I believe you can't just give away copies of a game for an XBox or PlayStation. Sony and Microsoft take a cut from every copy, so somebody would have to pay their fee at the very least.

I wonder if we get to choose the format for the game included in the physical edition? It's been "a while" and at least my initial answer for the playing system is different from my actual situation today (PS4 only nowadays).

The original campaign was for PC, Mac, and Linux, so you'll be getting a disc with those platforms. Additionally I believe you can't just give away copies of a game for an XBox or PlayStation. Sony and Microsoft take a cut from every copy, so somebody would have to pay their fee at the very least.

Oh alrighty, thanks for the clarification!

The game was on PS+, pretty much every PS4 owner should have it.

Oh I didn't pledge enough for the art book, I did recently receive the Dark Horse published one though. Still no game or documentary blu-rays but I suppose it should be out in the next few months though checking the 2PP thread.

I moved to a new address this week.  How can I update the shipping address?  I pledged $150. Have not received any rewards yet.  

The surveys we sent asked which one you'd now like, as we assumed lots of people would want to change! :)
These surveys have already been sent out twice, so if you haven't seen one yet then please email orders@fangamer.com asap to let them know which version you'd prefer, and confirm your address :)

Thanks!

Still waiting for my 1000$ reward. Backed in 2012 :D. I wanted to present this painting to my future wife, well, we are finally getting married in August. Any chance for that?

Ouch! I thought all the rewards had been delivered! Maybe contact someone at DF directly? support@doublefine.com perhaps?

Fangamer sorted everything out :). For some reason, not all my pledges had been claimed or mailed to me or something.