Sign in to follow this  

On 10/3/2015 at 5:31 AM, JelDeRebel said:

We call that Doner kebab

Also called Gyros in Greek.

Oh, a gyro.

(Pronounced YEE-ro)

I don't call them donairs. Never heard them called that.

1 hour ago, hot said:

ok :( 

Hello hot. This is Dr. Internet, president of the Meme Council. I have received your application and am pleased to extend to you an invitation to memehood. 

On 10/21/2016 at 3:02 PM, hot said:

ty dr. internet, this is very dank of you 

?ACT=49&fid=43&d=17804&f=2943__medium.jp

Hello hot, this is Dr. Dankster, president of the united states of matter, we have recently added memes as the official fifth state of matter and would like the donair police meme to be the official textbook meme for this new state of matter. Unfortunately be do not condone the actions of the hacks over at the meme council, so you must choose between us.

I am looking forward to working with you.

Regards,

Dr. Dankster

On 22/10/2016 at 5:47 AM, AnAnemoneInAnonymity said:

Hello hot. This is Dr. Internet, president of the Meme Council. I have received your application and am pleased to extend to you an invitation to memehood. 

On 27/10/2016 at 11:06 AM, Bidiot Bales said:

Hello hot, this is Dr. Dankster, president of the united states of matter, we have recently added memes as the official fifth state of matter and would like the donair police meme to be the official textbook meme for this new state of matter. Unfortunately be do not condone the actions of the hacks over at the meme council, so you must choose between us.

I am looking forward to working with you.

Regards,

Dr. Dankster

What kind of obscene cult have I stumbled upon?

So wait, if I create a meme worthy enough, will I too be extended the honour of memehood?

3 hours ago, None The Wiser said:

What kind of obscene cult have I stumbled upon?

So wait, if I create a meme worthy enough, will I too be extended the honour of memehood?

You may submit an application which will be subjected to rigorous memetic review by the IRB (internet review board) pursuant to article 28.923.57b of the Dank Memes Act, and assuming a successful review, may be eligible for consideration of a potential endorsement by one of several specially-designated MACs (memetical action committees) who would lobby for the applicant's requested meme status before the honorable Meme Council on the applicant's behalf.

Thank you for your civic engagement with the issues of meme town, aka the internet. I wish you good fortune in your journey to memehood and hope you will remember to vote for me in the next election.

Swarthily,

Dr. Internet, Phd, MFA, TGIF, LMAO
President of the Meme Council

I tried to eat it, but just smudged up the screen with various body parts.

You got me.

Amazing. This is the type of quality shitposting I would be interested in backing financially.

Needs more sauce.  Sweet sauce.  Canadian style, not that tzatziki yogurt cucumber crap.

4 hours ago, Leroy Octopus said:

Amazing. This is the type of quality shitposting I would be interested in backing financially.

give me tacos