Sign in to follow this  

ah why is this place all orange now

I'm okay with the dark orange(old link), but yeah, I'm not a fan of the lighter tint.

It's Spaff trying out a few tweaks. Bear with us/him while we/he get it to something a little less... hideous? I'm going with hideous.

This is the kind of orange, that if it had a smell it'd be one of those fall pumpkin spice scents

But very VERY strong. Like a cheap novelty pumpkin candle or soapbar.

The orange is in honor of future president, Donald Trump. Praise be him

Donald-Trump-Celebrity-Apprentice.jpg

I should probably check image sizes before copy-pasting them into here from google, but whatever.

How is it now? :)

Still not sure how I feel about orange on white, but the darker shade of orange is an improvement. ^_^

Aw man, I missed the great oranganing?

The new shade was kinda a shock even so, but I can't even imagine what the old one was like.

How is it now? :)

I don't know how to takes this. It feels almost as if I was listened to. I'm going to go with coincidence. It's less creepy to me.

This is the kind of orange, that if it had a smell it'd be one of those fall pumpkin spice scents

But very VERY strong. Like a cheap novelty pumpkin candle or soapbar.

Yankee Candle "pumpkin".

Orange is my favourite colour.

"Favourite colour" is how the British spell "Favorite color"

If the powers that be are fiddling with the forums, could you please make it more mobile friendly? I primarily come here on my phone now.

And I come here A LOT.

After America won the war and made the brits leave, we threw all of their extra U's in the trash. Take that, Britain. (I'm only half joking. That is actually pretty close to the actual explanation.)

Also, America is also right next to Canada, so we know about the U spellings. I actually mix and match US/Brit spellings. I say "favorite" and "color" but I also hate the american spelling "catalog" and prefer to use "catalogue", for example. I also use some Brit style punctuation, which Americans are always telling me are errors. Silly grammar cops. =P

If the powers that be are fiddling with the forums, could you please make it more mobile friendly? I primarily come here on my phone now.

And I come here A LOT.

I think that would require better software which would essentially mean a complete overhaul though I do believe ideas are being ideaed and stuff.

And I come here A LOT.

I do believe ideas are being ideaed and stuff.

Sounds painful.

After America won the war and made the brits leave, we threw all of their extra U's in the trash. Take that, Britain. (I'm only half joking. That is actually pretty close to the actual explanation.)

Also, America is also right next to Canada, so we know about the U spellings. I actually mix and match US/Brit spellings. I say "favorite" and "color" but I also hate the american spelling "catalog" and prefer to use "catalogue", for example. I also use some Brit style punctuation, which Americans are always telling me are errors. Silly grammar cops. =P

I use both "theater" and "theatre" arbitrarily and interchangeably; I also would probably use "catalog" as a noun but "catalogue" as a verb; meanwhile, I /much/ prefer the word "dialogue."

I use both "theater" and "theatre." I also would probably use "catalog" as a noun but "catalogue" as a verb. Meanwhile, I much prefer the word "dialogue."

I sometimes put punctuation marks OUTSIDE of quotation marks.

*american copy editors scandalized*

And I come here A LOT.

I think that would require better software which would essentially mean a complete overhaul though I do believe ideas are being ideaed and stuff.

From what I hear, that is indeed what's going on.