Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Koco

What's Your Favorite Color?

CUZ EVERYONE LIKES COLORS, YEAH?!

Seriously, what is it?

I like blue, and if you want to get particular then bold dark blue. :D

You have to pick one, no matter how hard it is to choose. & choosing rainbow is cheating. So there. :)

Hmm, if I had to choose a color on it's own, it would proboably be purple. School color, but it also seems to create a calm mood, but not too casual of a mood, you know? It's fancy.

I favor no color in particular, though I tend to like darker, higher chroma colors compared to their paler counter parts.

Yeah, yeah, yeah- synonymous with "boring". Lol, but that is only one narrow definition. (how convenient that you chose that one)

Gray is also synonymous with intellect, knowledge, and wisdom. It is perceived as long-lasting, classic, and often as sleek or refined. It is a COLOR that is dignified, conservative, and carries authority. Gray is controlled and inconspicuous and is considered a color of compromise, perhaps because it sits between the extremes of black and white. Gray is a perfect neutral, which is why designers and artists often use it as a background color to balance or enhance the other colors used in their work.

Opinions, lol.

Good night, hot.

My favourite colour is #9370DB.

Indigo's is #4B0082.

We're very purple people.

Red. Although I really don't prefer many colors over others, and I just say 'Red' so I don't ramble on about stuff like this during conversations.

I didn't mean to imply disapproval of you quoting it; its a movie with some really great quotes after all.

i dont think we have any blind people on the forums. (yes the blind can use computers)

maybe color blind.

Sign in to follow this