Sign in to follow this  
shmerl

Can you please add an option to get backers's rewards on GOG?

I registered on Fig, but couldn't find any way to send a message to developers, so posting it here.

I'm interested in backing the game, but I'd rather get the DRM-free version on GOG instead of Humble Bundle. Can you please add GOG as an option? It shouldn't be an issue on their side.

Thanks.

Howdy! As Greg said in the comments section of Fig: @Gnostic - Yes, we will release a GOG version!

Thanks. Do you mean you plan to release it on GOG in general, or backers actually would have an option to get their reward (the game) through GOG when it will be released?

Howdy! As Greg said in the comments section of Fig: @Gnostic - Yes, we will release a GOG version!

Thanks. Do you mean you plan to release it on GOG in general, or backers actually would have an option to get their reward (the game) through GOG when it will be released?

I imagine it'll be distributed like they have for Broken Age and Massive Chalice, where GOG and Steam keys are provided via Humble.

I imagine it'll be distributed like they have for Broken Age and Massive Chalice, where GOG and Steam keys are provided via Humble.

Thanks, I just want developers to confirm it, since actual campaign doesn't say anything about it.

Backers will be able to claim their PC games via GOG, Humble, or Steam.

Backers will be able to claim their PC games via GOG, Humble, or Steam.

That's great to hear, thanks!