Sign in to follow this  
Miriku

TIM SCHAFER SUCKS AND HERE'S WHY (joke thread)

Tim works in the sewer. I would never let him date my daughter.

I think the old Double Fine offices were like a sewer. I remember Tim saying once about overflows in the bathroom or something.

Tim works in the sewer. I would never let him date my daughter.

I think the old Double Fine offices were like a sewer. I remember Tim saying once about overflows in the bathroom or something.

Don't forget about the rat infestation!

I am actually a little bit worried that he is refusing to read this thread because he thinks it really IS a tim hate thread, but since he isn't opening it and seeing the joke, he is still a little sad because he thinks a thread like that really is on here.

Even if he hasn't read it himself, I'm sure the team will have told him about it.

No need to ruin a nice surprise by adding "(joke thread)" to the title :)

Glad those memes were removed. I took them as ironic (as they're so insane), but you never know I guess.

BTW - Did I mention that Tim ate the last After Eight?

Tim Schafer drank the last of the milk and put the empty carton back in the refrigerator.

Tim Schafer found my copy of Pokemon Y and wasted my master ball on a Furfrou.

Tim Schafer came to my house and ate all of my holiday string lights and now my house is undecorated and now he's just standing in my front yard glowing

(And what removed posts??? I never saw 'em)

Tim Schafer came to my house and ate all of my holiday string lights and now my house is undecorated and now he's just standing in my front yard glowing

OKAY, so Tim Schafer never came over to my house to use the bathroom....

BUT HIS SISTER DID :-)

*hopefully at least one person will get this joke*

Tim Schafer is a human. You know who else was a human?

a really bad person

Tim Schafer stole all of Jontron's funny a la space jam when he insulted him two summers ago

(Seriously though, those new Jontron videos...Mm. Bad. Not good.)

I let Tim stay in my flat while I went out for the day. When I came home he'd gone and left all the lights on.

I once asked Tim to help me beat the meat circus (not a euphemism), and he ended up throwing my PS2 out the window.

Tim Schafer shook my hand, but he held on just long enough to make it awkward.

Tim Schafer grabbed my arm and made me hit myself and then kept saying "Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?"

Tim Schafer grabbed my arm and made me hit myself and then kept saying "Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?"

You too? :gulp:

Tim said we could play games together, but it turned out the controller he handed me was unplugged the entire time.

When we play games together, he makes me use the weird third-party controller with a loose analog stick.

Tim told me back in summer of 2012 that he would bet that the Oakland A's would beat the Texas Rangers in the AL West. He eventually won the bet and somehow rigged the playoffs to help the San Francisco Giants win three World Series. I get the feeling he'll do it again next year since 2016 is an even year.

When Tim was in high school, he recklessly traveled back in time with his crazy old inventor companion. In so doing, he upset the space-time continuum and set into motion the course of events that will eventually lead to Trump's presidency.

The spoiler tag didn't work in my previous post on this thread. Probably his fault somehow. Yup, that definitely explains it.