Sign in to follow this  
Miriku

TIM SCHAFER SUCKS AND HERE'S WHY (joke thread)

I'm kidding of course, Tim is the best, but I've been seeing a lot of people on tumblr yelling about how he "wasted all of the money for Broken Age" and "those pictures of him playing with money show that he's untrustworthy" and all sorts of other incorrect ad hominem complaints, so I'd been sorta taking the opportunity to make fun of them, and HERE ARE MY REASONS WHY TIM SCHAFER IS BAD

-Tim Schafer ate three million dollars in front of me and my whole family while we begged him to stop

-Tim Schafer broke into my house and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and didn't wash the knife between using the peanut butter and the jelly

-Tim Schafer ripped up all of my Pokemon cards and then stole my holographic Charizard

-Tim Schafer funded the rest of Broken Age with the tears of orphaned puppies

What are YOUR reasons for hating Tim Schafer?

All of the fake money that Tim Schafer used in those pictures he was joking in was actually REAL money for us, the people of Monopolytown and his utter hubris is DISGUSTING

lol tumblr

No site is exempt from those idiots, though. This forum, maybe. There's been a nice outpouring of enthusiasm and creativity on tumblr following the reveal from most quarters.

Tim Schafer found my WiiU and purposely lost on my profile in a bunch of ranked battles on Splatoon

Tim Schafer said he'd pick me up at the airport, but he left me waiting for over an hour.

Tim Schafer said he'd pick me up at the airport, but he left me waiting for over an hour.

So he still picked you up?

Tim Schafer knows what the fox says, but refuses to comment at this time.

lol tumblr

No site is exempt from those idiots, though. This forum, maybe. There's been a nice outpouring of enthusiasm and creativity on tumblr following the reveal from most quarters.

Naw, there's plenty of people who hate him here. It's kind of weird.

I hate Tim Schafer because I'm 100% sure Ron Gilbert told him the Secret of the Monkey Island, but he won't share it with us.

Tim Schafer never reimbursed me for my ruined pants that I peed through when he announced Psychonauts 2. Fucking scumbag.

Tim Schafer once paid a man to harass me by telephone for a week, and I had to stay home from work the following Monday. I still dread answering when people call me.

Tim Schafer took apart all of my oreos, licked all of the cookies, and then put them back together.

Sure, but over an hour!

Sure, but over an hour!

How did he pick you up? Did he use that "is that a mirror in your pocket" line again?

I know that this is a joke thread but I can't bring myself to say anything mean about him as a person even if joking.

For all his faults he seems like a decent guy who doesn't only act as such in the public videos.

I know that this is a joke thread but I can't bring myself to say anything mean about him as a person even if joking.

For all his faults he seems like a decent guy who doesn't only act as such in the public videos.

I am actually a little bit worried that he is refusing to read this thread because he thinks it really IS a tim hate thread, but since he isn't opening it and seeing the joke, he is still a little sad because he thinks a thread like that really is on here.

I am actually a little bit worried that he is refusing to read this thread because he thinks it really IS a tim hate thread, but since he isn't opening it and seeing the joke, he is still a little sad because he thinks a thread like that really is on here.

Pft, with that obvious click bait title? It's just as likely he suspects it's a slideshow about puppies.

Well, in the off chance he really DID see it and thought it was actual hate, I clarified the title a bit.

Might keep the actual Tim-haters that lurk on these forums for some godforsaken reason from taking it seriously, too.

Anyway,

Tim forgot how tall he was and hung up the bathroom mirror above my head.

Tim works in the sewer. I would never let him date my daughter.