Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
meow_mate

physical art book backer tier

Is there any reason why there isn't a physical art book tier?

I'm sure there are a tonne of people who would get one. Me being one of them :)

One reason I can imagine is the printing and shipping is too costly and a lengthy process.

I backed enough to get a digital copy, which is nice, but I really WOULD like a physical book, if they ever decided to make one, I'd happily buy it.

On another note: Whyyyyyy. Why is the backer t-shirt so expensiiiiiiive. Why would you do this to meeeeeeeeeee.

Wow yes it is! It would be nice to choose between a physical copy or a backer t shirt for the 100 dollars.

I'm pretty sure the $250 tier has a physical art book. From the box that says what the rewards are:

Collector’s Edition Box containing Psychonauts 1 and Psychonauts 2 on Win, OSX and Linux, Psychonauts 1 & 2 Original Soundtracks, Stickers, and a Psychonauts Art Book + All previous rewards

I'm pretty sure the $250 tier has a physical art book. From the box that says what the rewards are:

Collector’s Edition Box containing Psychonauts 1 and Psychonauts 2 on Win, OSX and Linux, Psychonauts 1 & 2 Original Soundtracks, Stickers, and a Psychonauts Art Book + All previous rewards

underneath that in the reward contents it lists digital art book aswell as the collectors edition Psychonauts 1 & 2 boxed copy so that made me think it was just the digital book.

Cheers for showing me. :)

Sign in to follow this