Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Help the campaign: Join the PSI Cadets and earn rewards!

body_width.jpeg?1449623245

Listen up you Figgy Piggies! This is the dawn of a new psychic age, but even so, the future of our agency hangs in the balance! As newly enrolled agents in our task force.... in our PSYCHIC task force, we need you to go out into the world and find new recruits to join our cause! We need you to spread information, and seek out new allies worthy of the name PSI Cadet.

The future of the Psychonauts is in your collective hands soldiers! So get out there! Face your demons, chase your dreams, and find us some more psychic soldiers! Less slacking, more backing!

WE WANT YOU (to click that link)

The last time you asked us to submit videos/photos of ourselves for a challenge we were all a bit chicken about it lol. But this time at least I'm already using those avatars :D

*raises hand*

Uh, yes, question.

Where exactly is Devs Play season 2?

I can only find season one, is it not up yet?

I will definitely try my best to do all the selfies just need to find a milk man first
Dress up as a milkman with a tinfoil hat, and do the Bobby Zilch dance, with a black velvet painting in one hand and a piece of bacon in the other, while forced-perspective levitating and professing your love of Psychonauts.

Where exactly is Devs Play season 2? I can only find season one, is it not up yet?

Correct! Season 2 will be launching during the campaign so just keep your eyes on your updates!

Where exactly is Devs Play season 2? I can only find season one, is it not up yet?

Correct! Season 2 will be launching during the campaign so just keep your eyes on your updates!

Sweet, thanks for telling me!

OMG! I haven't watched as much of season one as I should have, but I am stupidly excited about the Ratchet & Clank/Spyro episode!

*insert Zelda treasure chest music here*

We got a Previously unseen Psychonauts 1 concept art pack one!

We did? Where is it? :P

They haven't updated the Fig post yet. But the campaign reached the 15k backer goal, giving us a total of 6 achieved goals. That unlocks the second reward which is the concept art.

Well, I just created a tumblr account for this, and reblogged it. Fun times. ;)

Edit: And I decided to go in a different direction, and announce myself as a Psy Cadet by creating an avatar of myself, Psychonauts-style! :)

Well, I just created a tumblr account for this, and reblogged it. Fun times. ;)

Edit: And I decided to go in a different direction, and announce myself as a Psy Cadet by creating an avatar of myself, Psychonauts-style! :)

haha looking good.

I want to change my avatar to one of Lili I edited, but it won't let me. It says my avatar has been updated but the same one remains. If I try removing it and adding the new avatar, it puts the old one back again!

I want to change my avatar to one of Lili I edited, but it won't let me. It says my avatar has been updated but the same one remains. If I try removing it and adding the new avatar, it puts the old one back again!

uh just a headsup, it looks like it worked for me.

Wait. What. How were you able to do that? Where did the image get uploaded that you were able to get it?

Wait. What. How were you able to do that? Where did the image get uploaded that you were able to get it?

haha, shall i take it down again?

you uploaded it here in the forum naturally :P

didnt want to infringe on your work, i just was to lazy to check the others and just thought i would copy the one you use.

you changed the colors. i didnt realise it directly.

if you dont want me to use it, feel free to tell me

(But the colors are way cooler this way )

lol keep it seeing as I don't seem able to use it! Glad you like xD Just tell me how you got it, I'm curious. Is there a "recently uploaded images" section?

lol keep it seeing as I don't seem able to use it! Glad you like xD Just tell me how you got it, I'm curious. Is there a "recently uploaded images" section?

you can just right click on every picture on the internet and download it. Well lets say you can with most, in some cases you may still loink the url of the picture directly.

i just right clicked on your Avatar (you seem to misundertood my original post because of my shitty english) and saved it. As i wanted to say, your avatar is perfectly visible on my end for your account

The reason why you don't necessarily see your new avatar immediately after uploading it is that it gets the same image name. This makes your browser think it's the same one, and it will just use the one cached on your computer. You can force most browsers to clear their cache by refreshing with Ctrl+F5.

The reason why you don't necessarily see your new avatar immediately after uploading it is that it gets the same image name. This makes your browser think it's the same one, and it will just use the one cached on your computer. You can force most browsers to clear their cache by refreshing with Ctrl+F5.

Ooooh, I see the light now. Thank you!

Thank you! I do a lot of graphic editing like that for fun [del]/tumblr denizen[/del].

We did? Where is it? :P

They've posted it now. You can see it in their flickr gallery. :)

Less than 100 notes to go until we meet the requirement for the first Devs play, so if you have Tumblrs and haven't done anything about this yet, couldn't be a better time!

This is gonna sound stupid, but what exactly am I supposed to be reblogging on Tumblr? I have an old account I could dust off for this purpose but I want to make sure it'd count.

That task is complete now, so we should get the first Devs Play episode imminently. Remember, views of these also feed into the standing order rewards, so it'll do us good to promote them.

Sign in to follow this