EMarley

Psychonauts 2 in the media

Fig Update #4: We're in full production!

Also, a video that explains the prototyping of Raz's levitation ball, posted 8 months ago but I don't think was shared here.

Last few times I've posted on this thread, I've had the nagging feeling I'd forgotten something. Anyone know of a interview Tim did recently where when the interviewer brought up 2018 for the release of Psy2, Tim didn't seem sure and avoided answering either way? Did I dream it?

On 12/6/2017 at 0:08 PM, CecilRousso said:

Good work @EMarley :)

It's appreciated that you keep this thread updated. 

No problem!

Tim and Greg Rice E3 interview video. Psychonauts-wise, they only touch briefly on the recent update video.

Today Tim Shafer and Jack Black will chat at E3 Coliseum at 6pm pacific time (2am bst). That will stream live on youtube, twitch and facebook where you can send in questions.

I spotted some Double Fine videos of Konsoll 2016 that were uploaded a few months ago.

On 6/13/2017 at 6:43 PM, EMarley said:

Today Tim Shafer and Jack Black will chat at E3 Coliseum at 6pm pacific time (2am bst). That will stream live on youtube, twitch and facebook where you can send in questions.

Courtesy of @hot: [updated link below courtesy of EMarley]

Nice Zak audio interview, gives info on the sharing out of creative responsibility (things are worked out at a high-level, but people take creative ownership of the level they're working on) and how far along the project is (2 months into production, 3 levels being worked on, hiring people to work on a 4th, a year of production still to go).

Raz has been added to the roster of Bounty Battle. You can see his art at the link at the on-going Fig campaign.

In other Fig news, Kingdoms and Castles investors recuperated their investment within weeks of the game release! Good to see the model working.

Edited by EMarley

Haha, he does look very different without it, but I knew it was him from his beautiful head of hair.